• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where did my bookmarks go

finder123456

I should buy stock in Kleenex
so I as of this morning I cannot log into the "old myfreeones" it had in my bookmark section a bunch of bookmarks that I need back. Any clue on how to get them back or find them on this "new site"
Thanks in advance

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oh wow, welcome back, lumberjack! We switched over to the new design awhile ago but one of the things that didn't make it are bookmarks. Bookmarks were created before it became the future and we didn't really need them anymore. Right now, what you want is to Follow your babes, or just make your own bookmarks in browser.

follow-babes.png

finder123456

I should buy stock in Kleenex
SO I have logged in everyday for over 15 years... and I was just denied access a couple of days ago. The bookmarks kept links off of my computer and all organized in one spot. How do you get to see a list all of my "followed" Babes

LenfordLennard

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Hey, additional i don't see my still open FreeOnes Shop order anymore that took me more than 12k credits away...is that lost?

TheVigilante

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
That is very upsetting. I had a lot of bookmarks saved that are just gone forever now I guess. I wish I had some notice at least so I could have saved the important ones somewhere else.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
SO I have logged in everyday for over 15 years... and I was just denied access a couple of days ago. The bookmarks kept links off of my computer and all organized in one spot. How do you get to see a list all of my "followed" Babes

babes.png

Hey, additional i don't see my still open FreeOnes Shop order anymore that took me more than 12k credits away...is that lost?

Credits are still a thing. The shop, we're working on things with that. Please keep an eye on all the updates we are posting about all the updates. We've been posting them in FreeOnes Talk for everyone to see :)

https://board.freeones.com/threads/about-your-freeones-accounts.985787/
https://board.freeones.com/threads/freeones-things-stuff-and-updates-29-sept-2020.991597/
https://board.freeones.com/threads/...forum-suggestions-comments-complaints.984965/

That is very upsetting. I had a lot of bookmarks saved that are just gone forever now I guess. I wish I had some notice at least so I could have saved the important ones somewhere else.

To be fair, we've been telling members for months about all the changes. Check your Followed Babes in your Collection on the main page and see if your girls are in there. There are many many many more updates to come, and we're still working on a ton of stuff. Don't be discouraged. Things are falling into place one by one, and the best part is, you can help us format things according to what you guys like. Constructive feedback is appreciated in the threads that I've linked above.

ballbusta

Keep posting!
Can`t sort babes by dates added by user to collection. If You have tons of babes it`s hard to find the last ones when you ca`t remember a name. Bring bookmarks back, it`s essential to not have them on your own browser for wife to find.