• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yulia Nova

4305 Votes

vojcha

Banned
Two Pairs of Huge Natural Tits on Video
http://www.***********/extremely-busty-slim-teen-girls-topless/

nerdboy2

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Kept digging :glugglug: Seems I was wrong
view
view
view
view

Found all this on yahoo groups dedicated to her

what was the name of the group. Was it just her, or was there a man with her

happy-slacker

What am I doing here?
Her career is long over. She at present older and no longer looks like a young busty virgin. But it is this image creates a her special charm.

tumblr_lzrpcy04Dw1qd1q57o1_500.jpg

Yulia Nova - a girl from the past. Thanks Satoshi Kizu for this finding. :)

thepeeper

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Even though she is long gone from this business, I would still love to see her. I bet she still has the beautiful quality about her.

eastbo44

FreeOnes is like a drug! I'm addicted!
Well I've seen her at 18, 19, 20 21, 22, 23 24 & 25 years old, She only worked with that stupid man Satoshi Kizu
and who ever told him he was a photographer was telling him lies. The man has no idea of focusing, lighting, he
never even cleaned the lens' of his cameras' before he used them, Yulia's photos were always showing black spots
on her body. Now to me that is someone who doesn't take pride in his work and to have a model like Yulia you
would expect the very best of everything. The man tries to stop sites from using HIS so called photos' but a
court ruled that anyone who purchased his phots' or magzines could do what they liked with them, they the
property of the purchaser and as long as they did not charge a fee they could use them anyhow they wanted to.
online, on different sites, send them to friends. That's what the judge ruled so how kizu can say they are his photos
after he had sold them was very wrong the Judge said...

eastbo44

FreeOnes is like a drug! I'm addicted!
Yes It's Yulia Nova, A very early pic from when she was just starting to model.

Do a search for on Google or even here on Free Ones you'll find hundreds of her photos'

On Google you'll find dozens of her videos'