• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

uchual

I still don't know what I am doing

Nice, vintage gallery of G in football attire. There are a few more like this one out there, but not many. Even rarer, Gisele dressed as cheerleader. Which is a shame, because she's the personification of the all American blonde, and it would have been really nice to see more of her like this:

A4ETr32CIAIpKdb

Or like this early, cheesy video of the lovegisele era:

https://www.sexyandfunny.com/watch_video/gisele-as-a-sexy-cheerleader-for-super-bowl_37987.html :drool2:

uchual

Man, I really miss her MFC chats. She was usually more spontaneous and kinky ;) in such broadcasts. And when she had had quite a few glasses of wine or coolers, even better! I remember seeing this particular one, with the kitchen setting....So hot! Too bad I didn't record it :(

e4a89f1319335143.gif

uchual

Those private, custom videos are rare gems, alright. They are unlikely to surface in regular www sites (maybe in dark web sites, instead?...hehe, just kidding). Too bad I never paid for a custom video...Too bloody expensive, but again, I'm a cheapskate anyways..lol.

This is my only custom possession, handled and signed by Gisele herself. At the time I was pretty disappointed about its quality and photography, but, now that she's retired, it has a high sentimental value to me:

Attachments

• IMG_20190923_111053_resized_20190924_03102207.jpg
    IMG_20190923_111053_resized_20190924_03102207.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 548

uchual

Kinky Gisele...I wonder if there was a video made at the time of this particular photoset. She looks well in latex. Shame she didn't use it that much

10c275613.jpg

uchual

It's not a secret that during her last year in the business (late 2016 and into 2017), Gisele changed quite dramatically both in appearance and in performance as an adult model.

Her more "plump" and mature looks are quite evident in the sets above, as well as in their accompanying photo sets. I know I was not kind to her back then (mea culpa!) as I was really critical of her changes, particularly in how aloof and disengaged she appeared in her member chats and how repetitive her photo sets were.

I'm sure there were good reasons in her life for such changes but I am still sad that she sort of faded away the way she did, instead of going out "with a bang", so to speak. I'm not judging, though. She'll always be a special gal in my book.

xo-gisele-14.jpg

uchual

Happy belated B-day to our Gisele. 34 and counting. Hope you are happy with your new endeavours. :heart:

5c287702.jpg