• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

fappenist

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
abc01537.jpg

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
she was hot but mainly just eye candy. I think in nxt she be seen as a wrestler too

usman19

I know it's nothing compared to the actual bumps they take, but even that legit looks like it would hurt. That table digging into your ribs...

Agreed. Something kinky to think about i say Bayley is jealous that Charlotte has better legs than her so pushed her off while Alexa and Nikki watch on. Bayley has one over Charlotte in the ass department

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Agreed. Something kinky to think about i say Bayley is jealous that Charlotte has better legs than her so pushed her off while Alexa and Nikki watch on. Bayley has one over Charlotte in the ass department
The problem is Bayley, heel or not isn't as willing to show her goods like the others. Can you imagine the reaction if she dressed like, say Carmella/Lana?

usman19

The problem is Bayley, heel or not isn't as willing to show her goods like the others. Can you imagine the reaction if she dressed like, say Carmella/Lana?
I think fans would give her stick for it as many would say Bayley is someone who doesn't need to sell her assets to get over as she is a good wrestler and a good role model for women who are not all about looks.

In a male pov though when attracting beauty i still support her if she did show off her goods

tvstrip

So... I guess Kairi's gone? I would have thought it was just temporary so she could spend time with her husband, but they're saying it's permanent?

usman19

So... I guess Kairi's gone? I would have thought it was just temporary so she could spend time with her husband, but they're saying it's permanent?

where the source for this and also when would she have left? I dunno when her contract is due up? can't find it anywhere

tvstrip

where the source for this and also when would she have left? I dunno when her contract is due up? can't find it anywhere
Until yesterday's show many wrestling sites were reporting that she was already done or that Raw was going to be her last. Partly fueled by her being taken off the graphic for Raw. And now she's in a title match for next week.... so WTF?
I mean, they could still write her off with a tag match loss next week, but it seems people are no longer sure.