• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Woman Masturbating with Own Foot / Girls Masturbating with heel of their foot

jacobdarling

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
I've been desperately searching for videos of girls masturbating with the heel of their foot (sittin on their heel and rubbing it in). Apparantly it's quite a common technique for a lot of women, but I cant seem to find any content anywhere. Anyone? Thanks!

jacobdarling

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Re: Girls Masturbating with heel of their foot

Bump! Anyone?? There has to be more out there?

mikef7

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Re: Girls Masturbating with heel of their foot

Sorry, haven't got any vids but this is how my wife masturbates. She does it all the time. She kneels on the floor then lowers herself down so she's sat on her foot. She then wriggles and grinds til she has an orgasm. Its pretty dan=mn good to watch!!!

intooall2

Girls fuck me in my dreams!
female self foot

im looking for women rubbing there clit/pussy with there own foot heel bone etc

jetskatey

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Re: female self foot

First off, let me just say... wow. Words cannot describe the excitement I felt when I found this thread (in more than one way, I suppose =P). Never knew what to call this, but it's been a huge fetish of mine for years. So, thank you to all contributors. And I suppose to intoall2 as well for giving them a place to contribute xD. Also, here's another.

Edit - Link deleted. Do not post links to uploaded content. Contribute with officially released free sample gallery links only. Read the rules, please.