• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which honeys would you rather just cum inside of???

jaygod69

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.
I like busting a good deep inside sexy nerds

Andrea Tantaros

Andrea-Tantaros-Feet-1762656.jpg

SirHumper

Got two nipples for a dime?
There’s been a lot of speculation on this topic over the centuries. Many of the brilliant -ologies of our time have tried to explain this very simple phenomenon:
“Why do men like me prefer blondes.” There are guys who will always say that they prefer brunettes, or red heads, but a babe with bright blonde hair and
pretty eyes is still going to make my one-eyed-monster stand up and take notice every time.

Today, it’s lovely Playboy Cyber Girl, Heather Bauer who has my man-meat standing at rigid attention, and ready for action. Oh baby, how I would love to bury
my hard cock in her quivering, wet little pussy, and fuck her again and again all night. Finally, when morning arrives, I would kiss her passionately telling her just how
wonderful she is and what she means to me. Then with one final thrust I would ejaculate deep inside her, filling that lovely sweet pussy with every bit of hot sticky cum that I have.

Heather baby, you're the fuckin' best!

http://www.a-tribute-to.com/years/2008/cgow05/w01_heather_bauer/index3.html

Attachments

• Heather Bauer in bed waiting for me.jpg
    Heather Bauer in bed waiting for me.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 206
  • Heather Bauer ready and willing.jpg
    Heather Bauer ready and willing.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 193

jaygod69

Taylor Swift
although I'd rather bust my hot sticky load in her mouth
or on her feet today she could get it in her pussy...

just the idea of her long sexy legs behind her head balls deep missionary style is enough for me not to pull out...

Taylor-Swift-Feet-1722149.jpg

SirHumper

On her birthday (August 12th), or any other day of the year for that matter, I’d love to get lovely Mercedes in the missionary position, and deep dip the fuckin’ shit out of her,
giving her a nice a hot thick load in the depths of her wet little pussy.

There’s something about blonde pussy that brings out the cum in me.

Happy Birthday Mercedes!

Attachments

• Mercedes 01.jpg
    Mercedes 01.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Mercedes 02.jpg
    Mercedes 02.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Mercedes 03.jpg
    Mercedes 03.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 186

SirHumper

Hot fuckin' sexy, Annette White, Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month for May 2013.

Her slender figure is softly tanned and deliciously sensuous and she loves teasing the guys with her tits and pussy.
When she slips off her panties and bra, her nude perfection is absolutely stunning and dick hardening!

She crawls into bed and spreads her legs getting ready to have her sweet little pussy pounded like crazy.
I know that once my one-eyed-monster penetrates her sexy beef curtains and starts jackhammering away
there would be no turning back. No fuckin’ way I am pulling out until the deed is done internally.

http://www.iwantbabes.com/galleries/sexy-blonde-playmate-in-white-lace-lingerie/freeones

Attachments

• Annette White 00.jpg
    Annette White 00.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Annette White 02.jpg
    Annette White 02.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Annette White 03.jpg
    Annette White 03.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 183

jaygod69

Hot fuckin' sexy, Annette White, Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month for May 2013.

Her slender figure is softly tanned and deliciously sensuous and she loves teasing the guys with her tits and pussy.
When she slips off her panties and bra, her nude perfection is absolutely stunning and dick hardening!

She crawls into bed and spreads her legs getting ready to have her sweet little pussy pounded like crazy.
I know that once my one-eyed-monster penetrates her sexy beef curtains and starts jackhammering away
there would be no turning back. No fuckin’ way I am pulling out until the deed is done internally.

http://www.iwantbabes.com/galleries/sexy-blonde-playmate-in-white-lace-lingerie/freeones

omg wat a sexy chick
I'd drop 17 loads in her over a 48 hour weekend