• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your definition of HOT/Perfect?

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lauren from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Real Estate Agent
Pictures: 556 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 HD Handjob Video + More Coming!

This sexy MILF sure was a lot of fun to shoot, and we also recorded a HOT handjob HD video! However, if you click onto that photo below, you will see Lauren's high resolution modeling pictures! Believe me, this sexy redhead sure knows how to get into those sexy poses and spread shot style positions! When I first approached Lauren in regards to her participating in my amateur modeling shoots, she was totally interested! I hope that you all enjoy these amateur and homemade pictures of her modeling, as well as spreading nude!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ckpt_submits/lauren-phillips.html

gmlcgond

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Kendra Roll
74908543_097_62b2.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra froim TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Hair Salon Receptionist
Pictures: 1,937 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition SHOWER MASTURBATION Video + More Coming!

I came into contact with this hot amateur blonde babe while walking around an apartment complex. There is a lake down there where the residents can sit back and relax from the day and that's where I saw this hot amateur blonde! She was sitting down on the bench, just basically kicking back. I needed to find out where the community game room was located, so I decided to to ask this hottie for directions! Not only did she give me directions, but she told me that she was thinking about walking down to the game room herself, so she walked me down there!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

This was the perfect opportunity to speak with her about the possibility of her participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she decided to do the modeling, so I suppose I spoke with that right girl that day over at that apartment complex!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kendra-lynn-models-nude.html