• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
I have finished Astro's Playroom on my PS5 :cool:, not very long but very cool game! I've received the PS5, two weeks ago, "only on online store" is still difficult to find one.

Now I'm play Lego City Undercover and I hope the update of Cyberpunk will come soon so I can finally start it!

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I'm thinking of giving Bloons TD 6 a try later. It almost seems like it was meant to be a mobile game, but they messed up along the way and somehow accidentally ended up making a good normal game out of it.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Going through all the games in my PS3 backlog and seeing what DLC I need to get before the summer.

Currently looking at sleeping dogs DLC. Anyone have any experience with this game?

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I'm thinking of giving Bloons TD 6 a try later. It almost seems like it was meant to be a mobile game, but they messed up along the way and somehow accidentally ended up making a good normal game out of it.
After putting about ten hours into it I found it was much better than I anticipated and is addictive. I also found that while there is in game things you can get with real world money the natural progression of the game is made well enough that's completely unnecessary for anybody with a modicum of patience, and it's more rewarding unlocking things as time goes on. Who knew a good game could be made on the basis of monkeys popping balloons?

CrimsonBolt

Going through all the games in my PS3 backlog and seeing what DLC I need to get before the summer.

Currently looking at sleeping dogs DLC. Anyone have any experience with this game?
I loved Sleeping Dogs back in the day... Now a friend sold me his PS4 version, and I didn't remember that there was so much kung fu! I didn't finished this time (but I did the platinum trophy on the ps3 version) taste change (and also the reflex) Damn! I was good at this game back in the day, now I play like shit! LOL

But to answer the question, I took the DLC back in the day and (in my memory it was good)

tvstrip

I loved Sleeping Dogs back in the day... Now a friend sold me his PS4 version, and I didn't remember that there was so much kung fu! I didn't finished this time (but I did the platinum trophy on the ps3 version) taste change (and also the reflex) Damn! I was good at this game back in the day, now I play like shit! LOL

But to answer the question, I took the DLC back in the day and (in my memory it was good)
Thanks!

Any specific ones? I'm not looking to get everything, since it would then just be cheaper to the the PS4 definitive edition. I'm looking at a couple of the new mission DLCs (Year of the Snake and Zodiac island), and maybe the tactical pack. But I'm up for suggestions.

CrimsonBolt

The zodiac if my memory is correct is the "halloween one" it was good at time, but if you want all the trophies, there is one difficult to have, you have to kill a number of creature in a specific way (I think) Year of the snake was good too, You can drop tactical (I don't think that you will have new missions with this one).

tvstrip

demon-king-box-eshop-2014926205641_6.jpg

I just started Demon King Box on the 3DS.
It's a standard strategy/tower defence game, but was apparently rated T because some of the monsters show cleavage. Which admittedly was what caught my attention.

But what really stands out is how HORRIBLE the English translation is. I mean, it literally looks like they put it through google translate. Which not only makes the story a mess, but you also have to guess what the character's abilities are supposed to do, etc.

Still, oddly amusing to play.

Last edited:

FATALES

My friends like my Freeones thong.
I have an old PC because I don't want to spend time playing games. But: Knock on the Coffin , MMA arena , Yaga Bad Fate

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I discovered Overwatch. In two weeks time, I'm already level 60. HELP.