• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Mafia (remake) I like it, like it! :)

maedj6f.jpg

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
If there's one TV event that can take me away from my games, it's the US presidential debate. I can't turn away from the dumpster fire of a shitshow this is.

CrimsonBolt

Already finished Mafia remake it was good, and I've also ended Mafia II Remaster (unfortunately all the bugs on ps3 are also in the ps4 remaster) but still cool to playing it, and searching the playboy babes! some are stunning. :love:

I've find all the names of the 50 playmates I'll making a thread dedicated to that and right here.
https://board.freeones.com/threads/mafia-ii-playmates.991772/#post-10921692

CrimsonBolt

So far I'm liking it.
I will probably play that one next year, too many games to play already.
I'm not a Final Fantasy fan at all, but a lot of people tell me how good Final Fantasy 7 remake is, so I'm playing it (I have finished the 5 first chapter) and so far I love it!

I've also buy Crash Bandicoot 4 yesterday, and I have pre order Little Hope (he's coming the 30th) like I said a lot of games to play! :)

CrimsonBolt

Final Fantasy was great I'm surprised that I liked that game so much! :)
Crash Bandicoot 4 is already sell back, I don't know what they had in mind, I guess dark souls might be easier!
Now playing a little bit Jurassic World Evolution, until Little Hope comes up (I already ended it, the platinum trophy is mine) but I like to come back at it time to time, I'm a huge Jurassic Park fan!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Trying out Star Wars Squadron. I think I'm bored of it already.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Has anyone played Paradise Killer?
It's an open world mystery game that seems to be getting a lot of great reviews.