• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The Dark Angels. I kind of feel sorry for them in a way. The legion and the successor chapters that came from them have needlessly plotted and lied for so long that it has become almost the entirety of what defines them when instead they should just be the badasses that they are.
Yeah they really got side tracked and mired in there quest to put down their fallen Brothers didn't they?
If you're interested D-Rock this guy Baldemort does awesome WH 40K Lore vids.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Waiting on my copy of whatever that Secret of Mana 3 remake is called. Now that I'm done with FF7r. That was.. so so.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Waiting on my copy of whatever that Secret of Mana 3 remake is called. Now that I'm done with FF7r. That was.. so so.
Have you played the original? It's one of the greatest SNES games in my book
I still listen to the soundtrack today, and I remember the bosses in the later half of the game were particularly mind-blowing.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Yeah they really got side tracked and mired in there quest to put down their fallen Brothers didn't they?
If you're interested D-Rock this guy Baldemort does awesome WH 40K Lore vids.

I'm a fan of the 40k stuff, so I've watch most of the major youtube people that talk about the lore. Ironically I've did most of the things that relate to 40k expect buy and paint the minis. It's just too expensive of a thing for me to get into not to mention I just don't have time to do mini painting in a way that would do them justice.

I also think that out of all the loyalist primarchs that the only one that would probably be disappointed in the way his astartes turned out would be the Dark Angel one Lion El'Jonson. (Well, maybe Farris Manus to some degree also)

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Have you played the original? It's one of the greatest SNES games in my book
I still listen to the soundtrack today, and I remember the bosses in the later half of the game were particularly mind-blowing.

Oh yes, many many many times. Even the one on Gameboy under the Final Fantasy name ;)

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Trials of Mana is a snoozefest. I'm bummed. So boring.

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
GTA 5 online, i only played the story mode 2 times, but a few friends played online and told me to jump back in.

i officially hate Rockstar for the way they make you Fuckn GRIND in this game to make any money. gaming is supposed to be fun- not a job.
this game is a job.
they either need to adjust the payouts of jobs/heists or lower the prices on everything else. if i 5 jobs @ $18,000 each i should have to do 9 jobs to make over $150,000 to buy the low end coolest sports car. not to mention ANY mods/upgrades that you don't unlock until level 60 -100.

fuck you rockstar

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
That's the problem with too many online games today. It's a lot more an effort to milk as much money from the people who play it and the franchise itself than anything else. If any fun comes from the game that's only secondary to the people who make and produce it if not downright something that only happens accidentally.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Fired up Witcher 3 again. Its way too gorgeous of a game to leave alone.

tvstrip

It was boring as hell. Gave it 7 hours before sending it back. I tried to like it, but uhg. I think this would be OK for like, baby's first game or something.
You can return games? Was it gamestop that does that?

That's too bad. I got the soundtrack for the remake and I still love it.
Did you try the remake for SoM?

tvstrip

I had a indie craving so I did another playthrough of the Unfinished Swan. I even finished the prototype level for the first time
(I remember never figuring out how to clear that one)

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
You can return games? Was it gamestop that does that?

That's too bad. I got the soundtrack for the remake and I still love it.
Did you try the remake for SoM?

I use Gamefly, its a rental service. Gives me the flexibility to try things without committing. Things I really like, I purchase. You can also keep the rentals for their keep me price. I don't have a lot of time to keep up on release news or game updates so I mostly just blind rent things.

And yeah, the soundtrack was good, but the game was just so boring to me. I did play the remake of SoM.. From what I remember, it must have been decent but I remember having to revert some setting to make it a better experience for me. I don't recall what it was, maybe it was something to do with the graphics or music.. not sure.