• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • Hey, we now have 4K videos for you to stream! More details here!

Warhammer 40k Spacemarine

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Has been released and is now downloading!!! Wooop, blood, carnage and more blood coming to a monitor near me!

:nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
I played the demo last week and after getting use to the controls,I liked it.I'll probably get it after a while though.Too many good games coming out in the next few months and if I bought it,I wouldn't have any time to play it.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Steam was good to me and there were no problems, so I got to play it for almost the entire day, brilliant game, so much over the top violence and gore I had to take a shower afterwards to get the pixelated bodyparts off my shirt.
And there's just no substitute for ripping open a skull using your hands... mmmm, nom nom.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Has been released and is now downloading!!! Wooop, blood, carnage and more blood coming to a monitor near me!

:nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:

The only Warhammer game I've played was "Fire Warrior", which was a First Person Shooter, which I prefer, but I have to admit this does look great.

I'll have to check this out I think.

http://youtu.be/SeQz0Va4C80

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
The only Warhammer game I've played was "Fire Warrior", which was a First Person Shooter, which I prefer, but I have to admit this does look great.

I'll have to check this out I think.

http://youtu.be/SeQz0Va4C80

I played that on PS2 and it was pretty horrible.If I remember correctly,it was riddled with glitches.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I played that on PS2 and it was pretty horrible.If I remember correctly,it was riddled with glitches.

I can't remember any glitches in mine. My one was a PAL version, (don't know if that matters) and I remember it as pretty good all round.

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
i enjoyed it a lot but the single player was waaaaaaaay too short...multiplayers not bad but lacking in game variety as well as maps...hopefully additional content and expansions will be released

Pattheprovo

Is searching freeones for Waldo
First player format of it. Failcake in comparison to the previous games.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Any Warhammer Battle Brothers out there?

I've been playing a lot of Space Marine and other Warhammer 40K games lately. I've even been getting into the books and Lore too, and with the new reveal trailer I hope we eventually get a game fighting the Necrons.

As for Space Marine here's a hilarious review by the Russian Badger.

Lastly you should check out "Astartes" short fan made vids (this is a supercut) which is a lot better than anything that Hollyweird is putting out lately.

FOR THE EMPEROR!! Bitches

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
This was me when the Trailer dropped and Titus took his helmet off.

Concrete Cock

Caesar Of Uranus
This was me when the Trailer dropped and Titus took his helmet off.

Really cool trailer. I've been wanting to get into Warhammer but don't know where to start. I hear people talk about the 40K stuff but I don't know the difference between those and the other games. Thanks for that great trailer though.