• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unable To Log In To myFreeOnes Account

Shifty

O.G.
Hey Gang,

I'm not able to access the new and improved myFreeOnes site using my exiting username and password.

I can log in to the forums.

Kindly advise.

~S

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Sent a message.

RichieRoach

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Same problem for me as well. Used to logon the old website my.freeones.com no problem, but on the new one I get "invalid credentials". Tried both username and email, managed to reset password as well but no luck. Any help is appreciated!

Petra

Staff member
Same problem for me as well. Used to logon the old website my.freeones.com no problem, but on the new one I get "invalid credentials". Tried both username and email, managed to reset password as well but no luck. Any help is appreciated!

Will check on your account tomorrow to see what's up.

batrastard

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Freeones isn't accepting my username and/or password today. The login works on this forum but not the Freeones site.

Petra

Staff member
Freeones isn't accepting my username and/or password today. The login works on this forum but not the Freeones site.

Are you logging into .com or another country's domain?

Petra

Staff member
Ok, the gremlin exterminators tracked them all down and killed them.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
There is no myFreeOnes anymore. Your board login should be the same for the mainsite.

Petra

Staff member
I'm also having the same problem. I can't log into Myfreeons.com
Any chance you're logging into a domain other than .com? one of the country domains?

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
I can't log into myfreeones nor can I resend password to email given I'm using an email I can't access anymore. I kept procrastinating in changing my email. Help with both would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I can't log into myfreeones nor can I resend password to email given I'm using an email I can't access anymore. I kept procrastinating in changing my email. Help with both would be much appreciated. Thanks.
There's no myFreeOnes anymore but DM me and I'll help you out with the other thing.

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Keeps taking me to 'myfreeones' when I click freeones premium.