• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Hardcore84

Away attending a 1-month screenshot-taking course
Another hopeful bump...

She's from Party Hardcore 51 and does pretty much everything (BJ, anal, straight sex with more than one guy)...

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Still no joy but maybe I'll have better luck, this time around.

AlexanderW

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I am not sure if I am right here, I have one question, does anyone know the name of the guy here? Is he a professional actor. The scene is from Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 37.

th_826237818_e7_123_1110lo.jpg

BusterLoads

My nipples are like bullets!
Thanks @mushroomsandmirror for the latest edit.

Do you or anyone else have any info on this girl from your DSO bridal amateur edit? From about 1:00 in. Do you know if she's an amateur or professional?

bandicam 2020-09-29 16-52-40-335.jpg

mushroomsandmirror

Cumming to a town near you.
I made this as well, for the great amateur in PH53: https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-53-great-brunette-amateur-xhUzd1R

There is already a single girl edit of her elsewhere online, which also has the games from the beginning of the party, but that one has heavy metal music overlayed. I made one with the original sound, which maybe some of you also prefer, so I thought I'd put it up. I'd include the games in my edit too, but I don't have a source for them with original sound, is there one out there?

xbdude

Cumming to a town near you.
I made this as well, for the great amateur in PH53: https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-53-great-brunette-amateur-xhUzd1R

There is already a single girl edit of her elsewhere online, which also has the games from the beginning of the party, but that one has heavy metal music overlayed. I made one with the original sound, which maybe some of you also prefer, so I thought I'd put it up. I'd include the games in my edit too, but I don't have a source for them with original sound, is there one out there?

You are doing an amazing job and such a well done edit. I think zipomatic was the last guy to do something similar !!! Very well done !

mateomatthais

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
I really dig the single girl edits or the compilations where were follow a particular girl through her conclusion in the series. I know a few of the "partyfun" comps did that and I know Zip did a lot like that early in the days. Keep it up Mushroomsandmirror I'm a fan.