• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

the petite filipina appreciation thread

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
since imgur f'd up alot of the previous images in this thread, I'm re-appreciating miss Luana Lani.

She can have the kisses; I want that candy.
bTp11bxd.jpg

2TntU4AY.jpg

just beautiful
yPnfKSN7.jpg

sean miguel

move this to fetish if you want but this is also for discussion.

filipinas are everything you like about asians but with a tan.

charmane fucking star.

PEGjmcUX.jpg

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
filipinas are everything you like about asians but with a tan.

Their short, thick, hairless legs are nice to nibble and gnaw on and make it difficult for them to run quickly so they're easy to chase around the house and catch. I finally confessed to my wife the first time I met her I didn't know which I wanted to do more: fuck her or eat her. Lucky her nurse uniform covers up my teeth marks.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
petite filipina is prob redundant but i don't care i love them. those natural perky tits and fuckin ass nipples, tight little asses and all that fuck me in such a little package.

0NpwWRA.jpg

SHdVAs8.jpg

Y5AbzFO.jpg

LrNCREn.jpg

Dino where you at?

I know the original post is from 08/310/15 -- However, I can't see the original pics. :mad: Imgur?? :hairpull: :wtf:

Get better pics AF.

sean miguel

I know the original post is from 08/310/15 -- However, I can't see the original pics. :mad: Imgur?? :hairpull: :wtf:

Get better pics AF.

yeah, imgur had to fuck up what would've been an epic start to an even epicer thread.

fixed:

petite filipina is prob redundant but i don't care i love them. those natural perky tits and fuckin ass nipples, tight little asses and all that fuck me in such a little package.

Dino where you at?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Thanks for the rep AF. :)

Jasmin ...

pic001.jpg

She was a model for Reality Gang's Big Sausage Pizza. Remember that site? ;) It's now part of Manwin/Mindgeek as part of the Brazzers' network. However, the scene with Jasmin is not there. Sadly, it's gone. :(

And here's another blast from the past. Do you remember the site below? :confused:

Here was the a sample thread from Mr. Chews Asian Beaver from the defunct Bit Tit Patrol Network. They also had another site in the network that people are familiar with also: Mr Big Dick's Hot Chicks ...

http://www.ideal-babe.com/jasmin-lingerie/p007.html

pic021.jpg

With BSP, they have the videos, yet they "forgot" to take the picture galleries. Half assed job by Manwin/Mindgeek. Acquire something? Do the full job. Not part of it. :hairpull: :mad:

RJS13

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
I'll cuntribute

Attachments

• 1867.gif
    1867.gif
    236.5 KB · Views: 228