• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Eva Tali
eva-tali-strips-under-a-tree-12.jpg

Jia Lissa
jia-lissa-shaved-ginger-4.jpg

Kylie Belle
kylie-belle-sexy-visor-4.jpg

Nastasy
nastasy-curvy-lingerie-babe-8.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Staci from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Salad Bar & Soup Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 625 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Staci is a 19 year old amateur teen babe that l met over at the movie theater a few days ago. After the movie had finished, I noticed her standing all alone in the corner of the theater so I decided to approach her regarding modeling nude for True Amateur Models! Staci was extremely shy and she also seemed pretty nervous too but after about 20 minutes or so, she loosened up quite a bit. In fact, she loosened up so much that she agreed to go directly over to the nude modeling shoot from the movie theater!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I really didn't think that she would do the nude modeling shoot right after leaving the movie theater but after I asked her about it, she told me that she would love to do the shoot at that time! I still cannot believe that she actually went with me DIRECTLY FROM THE MOVIE THEATER to do the amateur nude modeling shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/staci_nude_amateur_teen.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Hope from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Height: 5' 00
Pictures: 987 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Hope and I am 19 years old. Southern born and raised too! I used to live in Alabama (which was also where I was born) but I moved to Florida a few years ago. I was walking around an outdoor music festival over the weekend, and that's where I met a photographer that specialized in shooting nude models! He saw me standing in the crowd and listening to this band play their song, so he just decided to walk over and talk to me about the band onstage. After the band played their song, we both walked over to buy a couple of drinks. I was also a little bit hungry, so I also bought myself a hot dog and french fries too. Ray sat down on the picnic table with me so that I could eat my food and we continued to just talk with each other. That's when he started talking to me about his nude modeling website! Unlike some of the other models on the TrueAmateurModels.com website, it really didn't take much convincing for me to agree to do a shoot because I have actually always wanted to become a model! The idea of modeling nude on the internet has always been a fantasy of mine and I also had a great time at the shoot! The photographer (Ray Edwards) and I have also shot together in the past, so I have other pictures from prior shoots in the members area, including handjob pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/blonde-babe-hope-model.html