• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

berzerk87

I need to clean my screen!
tumblr_ob2rq6Lu3p1ulien8o1_1280.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jenny J.
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 1,145 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

My name is Jenny and I am 19 years old. I was so excited to do the modeling shoot and I had a super great time too! Heck, you will see what I am talking about when you see the pictures! It was a fun time for sure, and it was also a new experience for me because I have never modeled before! I go to the gym quite frequently because it makes me feel good to work out and the gym was also where Ray (the photographer) and I met each other! He was running on the treadmill next to me and we were both watching a sports game on the television. I remember Ray making a comment to me about the game and I agreed with him. It didn't take long before he started discussing the nude modeling with me, but I actually thought the nude modeling seemed like a fun thing to do! I don't know if Ray was expecting for me to agree to do a shoot so quickly! I guess all I can say is that when the opportunity came knocking, I opened the door!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photos above used from the galleries
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/sexy-blonde-jenny-wearing-glasses.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Melanie
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Marketing Consultant
Pictures: 1,225 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

Melanie and I hooked back up recently to do another modeling shoot, and at this point, Melanie has a total amount of 1,574 high resolution pictures ...and an HD video on the website! Melanie also has a nice and all natural set of big breasts! And of course, we cannot forget about that beautiful ass on her either! Watch Melanie get into all sorts of various poses and positions, as well as pictures being high quality and big pictures too! I hate those amateur sites that have great looking pictures ...but are rather small and are also a bit on the blurry side. However, you will not find that on TrueAmateurModels.com because I always shoot all of my own exclusive content, which consist of high resolution images and HD videos! Hope you all enjoy these amateur modeling pictures of Melanie stripping down her shorts to get into all types of nude poses and modeling positions, as well as to show off that cute ass!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/melanie-models-nude.html