• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> The NEW BOARD is LIVE!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Normally I don't like new boards, but I'm loving this one so far!

I'm so glad! Change is hard but I'm so glad to have something modern AND that's actually being supported.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Did something change? What are you guys talking about?

Petra

Staff member

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Have seen 3 color schemes now since the board's reset:

My 2 cents...
  • FreeOnes Classic (too light, not enough contrast)
  • FreeOnes Deep Seas (too dark, likewise not enough contrast) - note: colored text is considerably diminished (not as vibrant), against this background.
  • XenForo® (default) - a blend of light and dark colors... was best of the 3 color schemes, imho.
Would it be possible to bring back XenForo® Default as a 3rd style option?
Current options, FreeOnes Classic and "default style", both give the same color scheme.

If there ever was a need for a poll here, it is for this. 😀

Last edited:

Petra

Staff member
Have seen 3 color schemes now since the board's reset:

My 2 cents...
  • FreeOnes Classic (too light, not enough contrast)
  • FreeOnes Deep Seas (too dark, likewise not enough contrast) - note: colored text is considerably diminished (not as vibrant), against this background.
  • XenForo® (default) - a blend of light and dark colors... was best of the 3 color schemes, imho.
Would it be possible to bring back XenForo® Default as a 3rd style option?
Current options, FreeOnes Classic and "default style", both give the same color scheme.

If there ever was a need for a poll here, it is for this. 😀

Alright Goldilocks, I'll bring it up to the 3 bears and see what I can do.

In all seriousness though, it'll probably take some time since we're all split up due to lockdown measures and our designer is stuck not in the country. So patience.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Absolutely nothing sir. You may go back under your rock.
'Kay.
*tumbles back onto my resting surface, resumes playing video games.. as a ..civic duty? How very generation X*
I read a funny. This is the closest any gen X will get to retirement.
Alrighty, *moves the rock back over my* Thanks for the non update, petmom! :)

Petra

Staff member
'Kay.
*tumbles back onto my resting surface, resumes playing video games.. as a ..civic duty? How very generation X*
I read a funny. This is the closest any gen X will get to retirement.
Alrighty, *moves the rock back over my* Thanks for the non update, petmom! :)

Can always count on me.

batmaxo

I'm going to cum when I get my Freeones T-shirt!
How do you change started threads to solved after using the needs id tag and getting an id?
thank you

Petra

Staff member
How do you change started threads to solved after using the needs id tag and getting an id?
thank you

Just like the old board, a mod needs to do it for you.

We are going to put up a thread soon looking for new, active mods.

batmaxo

I'm going to cum when I get my Freeones T-shirt!
Sorry, maybe did not word my post properly. On the old board, I would to go to thread tools, the drop down box would appear to mark my thread as solved, and that would list it as solved when I clicked on it.
Thank you

jimmyjames

Cums here often!
Yesterday the visited links not changing color issue was fixed, thank you. However today it has gone back to being the same color as non-visited links. But this only affects the default theme. With the deep seas theme visited and non-visited links are different.

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Alright Goldilocks, I'll bring it up to the 3 bears and see what I can do.

In all seriousness though, it'll probably take some time since we're all split up due to lockdown measures and our designer is stuck not in the country. So patience.

You got it! Appreciate the customer service - thanks. :)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Sorry, maybe did not word my post properly. On the old board, I would to go to thread tools, the drop down box would appear to mark my thread as solved, and that would list it as solved when I clicked on it.
Thank you

I believe the creator of the thread has the ability to solve their own thread. It may still be that way. If not, you can report it and a mod, or myself, will take care of it.

Petra

Staff member
Yesterday the visited links not changing color issue was fixed, thank you. However today it has gone back to being the same color as non-visited links. But this only affects the default theme. With the deep seas theme visited and non-visited links are different.

Yea, I know. It has to do technically with the way we set up the board infrastructure wise (insert stuff about databases and pods here). The tech guys are looking into a way to solve this.

Bigre2bougre

If I had a my Freeones account, I would have just gotten 25 points!
Hello,

I have some weird trophies :

trophy_title.10
    trophy_description.10

trophy_title.11
    trophy_description.11

Capture.JPG

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Do links within posts not change color when visited? It's very helpful to know which links I've clicked on.

Yes, this would be a big help to know which links I've already clicked on and viewed. It would also be very helpful for the clor to change on the 'topic' thread to change color when you've clicked on it as well.

Last edited:

Petra

Staff member
Hello,

I have some weird trophies :

I've deleted them for now. Basically it was coming up strange for the same reason the menu sometimes disappears or the visited links changing color doesn't always work. Hopefully this week there will be a fix at infrastructure level to keep everything synced.