• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alexia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier
Pictures: 550 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: Coming Soon!

I came into contact with this 18 year old amateur teen over at the shopping mall and decided to speak with her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she accepted the invitation, and not only that, but she did a great job at spreading those legs apart! Watch her undress and get into all types of poses! Be sure to check out the extreme closeup and high-resolution spread pictures too! I typically tend to shoot a bunch of pictures like that!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

The day that I did the modeling shoot with Alexia, I was able to shoot off over 500 high-resolution pictures of her and I am planning on doing additional shooting with her too! Hope you enjoy these amateur and exclusive pictures of this girl next door teen girl modeling nude at this homemade and underground amateur modeling shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen-alexia.html

tscfan1

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
hot slut Mea Melone

assspread mea 1.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Dezi from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: College Student

My name is Dezi and I am 25 years old. I've never modeled nude before so I am very inexperienced when it comes to this stuff, but I did my best at the nude modeling shoot and I hope that you all enjoy my amateur modeling pictures! I'm just your average college girl attending classes to become a computer engineer. I met the photographer for the True Amateur Models site down at the beach the other day. I was walking up and down the pier while enjoying the scenery and while I was standing on the pier and looking out towards the ocean, I overheard a conversation between two people about amateur modeling! After the girl walked away, I walked over to the guy that had been talking to her and I asked him if I could have some information on it because modeling has always seemed like something that I would like to try out. However, at first, I wasn't aware that it was nude modeling until he continued talking to me about it. So yeah, I wasn't quite sure about the whole nudity thing, but as you can see, I went ahead and participated in the amateur nude modeling shoot!

Ray told me that he specializes in shooting all types of different looks, but since I had never done anything like that before, I was a little bit shy at the shoot, but Ray told me that it was perfectly fine and that he wanted me to be myself so that he could capture me being natural through his photography and that he'd rather me be a little shy instead of trying to fake it. Overall, the shoot was an interesting experience and I am looking forward to shooting again too! I also have a friend that is interested in shooting with Ray, so you'll be seeing her sometime soon too! Thank you for the cool photo shoot Ray and give me a call whenever you'd like to shoot again!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/dezi-amateur-nude-redhead.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Ivy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Music Shop Employee
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I was hanging out with a few of my friends in a place called Ybor City which is located here in Tampa, Florida. It is a place where a lot of young people go to parties and there are a lot of bars on the strip too. One of my favorite clubs to go to is called The Castle. Ray (model photographer) saw me standing near the dance floor and decided to approach me to start a conversation. My friends were ready to leave, but Ray and I wanted to stay at the club so I told my friends that I would get a ride from Ray. We walked down the strip to another club, and as we're walking to the other club, he started talking to me about his modeling site. He asked me if I would be interested in modeling for it and I told him that I would have to think it over. So yeah, I really wasn't sure about agreeing to it right at that particular moment.

Click the thumb below for the gallery! :)

At least, not at first anyway. Once we arrived at the next club, we kept talking about nude modeling and Ray wrote his website URL down on a napkin. After Ray drove me home, I discussed the nude modeling with my boyfriend and logged onto the computer to check out the site. I really liked how the site looked so I decided to call Ray to schedule a shoot. I tried to do a really good job at the photo shoot, but it was my first time doing anything like that so I hope the pictures turned out looking good!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_nude_emo_girl.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Sunny from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Community Swimming Pool Lifeguard
Pictures: 950 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

This hot blonde babe is 19 years old and her name is Sunny! Sunny and I were watching a movie on the couch and these pictures will show you what happened after the movie was finished! Watch this hot blonde amateur teen strip off her clothing and strike off a bunch of amateur nude modeling poses! Sunny has a total amount of 950 amateur and exclusive pictures, including handjob pictures and a high definition ass spreading video!

And as always, I always shoot high-quality images, but also very homemade images too! Hope you all enjoy watching Sunny get into all sorts of various poses and positions, as well as take both of her hands to spread apart her teen butthole!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen-model-sunny.html