• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TF Experiences and Fantasies

TittFucker76

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I'm interested in reading experiences, fantasies, and/or stories about titfucking and assjobs. Must include lots of dirty talk, it's my favorite part. Bonus points if you are a female ;) Thanks everyone!

cunnilingophile

I should post more!
Ok, since there are no other volunteers... I'm probably not quite on the same page as the original poster, but here goes.

As my user name suggests I am primarily into cunnilingus (see my thread https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/tell-us-of-your-best-irl-cunnilingus-experience.985602/ ) but tittyfucking comes a close second. I'm Swedish, working in health care, now approaching middle age but I do have some fantastic sexual experiences behind me...

This was more than a decade ago, an encounter with a Spanish girl who was visiting Scandinavia in her work. Normally I have a huge thing for dark skin and brown or black nipples but this girl had pink nipples and very pale and flawless skin, just that shade of Mediterranean dusky rather than Northern pink. Black eyes, black hair, black eyebrows just a touch on the heavy side and the fine hairs on her forearms darker than my own much fairer hair (no, she wasn't hairy) to match her pale skin as a reminder of her south-European heritage. She was slim and fit, with very obviously enhanced breasts (I generally prefer them natural) , so firm they would hardly move at all if she jumped, one of them decorated with a couple of black stars tattooed above one pink nipple. Even if she didn't conform to my usual fetish of darker ethnicities she really was beautiful in a Snow White" white-as-snow-red-as-blood-black-as-coal" sort of way.

During our session I had had plenty of opportunity to knead and caress those unnaturally firm breasts, especially while she straddled my mouth and my hands were free to roam across her body. Being on the receiving end of oral sex has never been my thing (yep, I'm in a minority) so unsurprisingly she hadn't managed to get me off that way, but I figured I just might manage to get myself off between her silicone tits...

We added some oil, I straddled her chest and she cupped her breasts with her hands around my shaft, locking her fingers above it to keep me from popping out again (yes, they really were that firm!) while I started pumping back and forth. Because her breasts were like two perfect unyielding domes they really didn't meet around my erection, it being more like I was rubbing myself against her sternum, some little extra stimulation afforded by the valley "walls" created when she tried to press them together. Not ideal, but hey, I was fucking my first pair of silicone enhanced tits which was an odd thrill in itself.

I switched back and forth between tittyfucking and nipplefucking her chest, having her cup both of her hands around just one breast at a time, holding my erection in place with her locked fingers while I thrust, rubbing the head and shaft of my cock back and forth across the hard nipple, something she clearly liked. My pre-cum was leaking out, leaving wet trails across the tattooed stars on her chest.

Then I asked her to talk to me in Spanish while I fucked her tits, telling her what an incredibly sexy language I thought it was. She gave me an absolutely wicked grin and then began to tease and regale me with her husky voice as I rammed my cock back and forth between her breasts. I don't know any Spanish and the only word I really understood was her frequent references to her "tetas", but it was clear she was asking me if I liked them, if I wanted to cum between them, etc.

My erection went from respectable hardness to steel-bar rigidity, just from that voice! I was looking down at this Spanish beauty, smiling up at me, flashing dark eyes, her long straight shiny black hair cascading over the pillow. M y cock was between those ridiculously perfect half globes, glistening with a mix of oil and pre-cum. Her husky voice kept encouraging me as I fucked her tits faster and faster, towards an inevitable climax...

I remember being struck by a sudden thought through a haze of mounting pleasure, that I didn't want to spoil her beautiful black hair by making a mess in it, and at the last second managed to put my hand in front of my spurting cock before I drenched her neck and the long hair spread across the pillow. Instead I ended up glazing her breasts with what seemed like a never-ending series of long jets of cum. My right hand was already soaked in it, so I spread the warm mess across her chest with both hands. She grinned at me and crossed her arms above her head while I was kneading my cum into her breasts and nipples, rubbing it in, anointing that flawless white skin.

Don't know if that qualifies as the "dirty talk" the OP requested, but it sure worked for me...

cunnilingophile

I should post more!
My second story is another one involving the power of the spoken word, although this time I could actually understand what she said...

She was a Filipina divorcee, quite recently separated from her husband, living halfway across Sweden from me. Due to the distance we couldn't really have a proper relationship but neither of us was really looking for it, both of us trying to come back from a break-up at the time. We were good for each other, no doubt about it, maintaining contact mostly by email and supporting each other through emotionally rough times. She felt appreciated again and told me I gave her so much new energy, and I felt equally appreciated which was what I needed at the time. She was an incredibly positive and joyful person and it felt good to be able to help her find her way back to that.

We kept in touch for a couple of years but only managed to meet physically a few times, and unsurprisingly we ended up having sex, having already teased each other plenty over chats and email. She loved reading the things I wrote, saying it was like reading erotic novels. She had married early and become a mother early, and now she was really enthusiastic about getting to have a sex life again, bringing all of her positive energy and joy into it, wanting to try so many new things with me.

She loved everything I did, the passionate kissing, the touching and caressing of her whole body, having her nipples licked and sucked, getting eaten out, squirming and wriggling under my hands and mouth so much I had to literally hold her down. At the same time that she could hardly get enough of my attention she was also eagerly impatient to take an active role and reciprocate all the wonderful things I was doing to her! She would exhaust herself riding me in every acrobatic cowgirl position she could think of, and when we switched to missionary she would wrap her arms and legs around me and whisper sweet things in Tagalog and English in my ear while we rocked together.

She proudly referred to her B-cup breasts as her "Twin Peaks" and when we brought up the subject of trying them out for a little tittyfucking she immediately wanted to check if I was long enough for her to be able to fellate me while I straddled her chest and fucked them! It turned out to be fully feasible, but she quickly forgot about it as she found out what a fascinating visual spectacle this position provided her. She had already been all over my erection earlier while I had been laying back and letting her explore it with hands and mouth, but apparently this new angle provided her with a point of view that was something else. Coming at her from above, sliding between her breasts and almost hitting her under the chin with each thrust, my erection looked , in her words, "So hard and big and angry!"

With wide-eyed fascination, her eyes locked on my pumping erection, she kept telling me how big and angry my member was, over and over. It clearly wasn't just flattery or "dirty talk"; she really was just blurting out what she was seeing at that moment! She was just absolutely fascinated with that proud erection so close to her face, nestled between her "Twin Peaks".

I've been told before that I'm "well-endowed", that I have "a beautiful head", and similar things, but this woman's reaction was so raw and her fascination so naked it just blew my mind! I could feel the warning signs building up rapidly and knew that I would have to immediately slow down or I would blow my load right there, barely a few thrusts into what really deserved to be a much lengthier titfucking session than that!

So I pulled back, leaning backwards a little, my erection pointing like a steel rod almost straight up now that it was released from between her breasts, throbbing and quivering on the very edge of blowing, so hard it felt like I was about to burst lengthwise. I may have succeeded if it hadn't been for the open-mouthed wide-eyed look of pure adulation on her face, combined with a whispered "Oh... my... sweet... g*d..." as she admired the raging erection from her from-below viewpoint (which I'm told really does make an erect dick look very impressive indeed)...

And so I started blowing my load, hands-free, un-aimed, almost straight up, in spurt after spurt, all of it making a high graceful arc to come down perfectly all over her breasts and neck as if guided there by a bombsight. As the last dribble of the last spurt trickled out to drip on her stomach she reached up to caress my still quivering cock, squeezing out the last few drops onto her glazed chest. "That was... so... HOT!" she whispered while stroking me, smiling and shaking her head as if she couldn't believe what she had just seen.

Probably the shortest, but definitely one of the hottest, tittyfuck sessions in my life! And again, just like with the Spanish girl in the story before this one, the spectacular results were very much the product of an exotic woman using the magic of her voice to send me over the precipice...