• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tammy Parks?

anamir

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
Yeah.. i downloaded one of those videos ("Your girlfriend Tammy" i think), i payed for it and not only its a totall dissapoint but now i cant play it anymore..

Those videos are not good for me.. she is Tammy and she is gorgeous , but she only lays there, aparently masturbating but she doesnt even moan and she never goes anywhere (i am not only talking about she not having an orgasm.. she does exactly the same sounds when she is standing liking her fingers to say than when she has been rubbing her clit for 39 minutes, nothing.. my computer's fan sounds louder)..

And the bad part is that is one of those damn DRM protected videos that require user/pass. I didnt forgot mine, because i recorded them on file and when i first formated my computer after downloading the vid it didnt played.. it keeped denying me user/pass.
I complained and after some ups and downs some asshole there told to me something like "ok, im reactivating your account. but this is the last time, next time fuck you" .. and my vid then worked with the same user and pass (so they were ok after all) but recently i had to format the computer again and again now the vid doesnt work and i have been told by then that they dont want to reactivate my user, despite it being "lifetime".

In fact i would love to know how break the DRM or this protection in WMV because its my damn vid.

This reminds me i should upload Tammy's footjob and g-spot orgasm video and share it :D

s85b50

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
don't forget about the classic penthouse film "Lipstick Girls". has a great scene of tammy going at it with a guy stuck in an elevator- definitely one of my favorite tammy scenes. film also features dyanna lauren and Lydia Schone.

jolly01

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Pardon my ignorance. How do I figure out what the banned link is for Love tThy Neighbors Feet? I've been looking for this for ages.

anamir

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
Pardon my ignorance. How do I figure out what the banned link is for Love tThy Neighbors Feet? I've been looking for this for ages.

Surelly due to copyright issues ...i supose..

I had uploaded it to megaupload..