• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tscfan1

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
gorgeous slut Scarlit Scandal

a     scarlit 2.jpg
a     scarlit 3.jpg

smithjo

Pussy Wrangler

https://cdni.************/1280/1/162/67750892/67750892_007_cc07.jpg​

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Gracie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Shopping Mall Employee
Pictures: 587 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I met Gracie at her job, which is at a clothing store over at the shopping mall. I went there one day to buy some shirts and she walked over to ask if I needed any assistance. I told her that I was just basically browsing around. After I picked out the shirt that I wanted to purchase, I walked up to the cash register and noticed that Gracie was the girl behind there, waiting to ring up my clothing. As she was ringing up the shirts, I talked with her about my amateur nude modeling shoots. She was not interested at first, but I still gave her my cell phone number, and come to find out, she called me a few days later requesting to set up a modeling shoot! If you ask me, Gracie did good at the nude modeling, and I also love that little patch of hair between her pussy and asshole!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-blonde-girl-models-nude.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Livia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Number Of Photos - 800 High-Resolution Photos + More Coming!
Employment: Dental Assistant

My name is Livia and I am 27 years old! I have NEVER modeled nude before, so I am definitely a very amateur girl! I met the photographer at a sports bar. I was at the bar watching the super bowl football game and this guy walked over to me and started talking to me about the game. I didn't know him at all, but since we were rooting for the same team, and since he seemed nice, I didn't mind talking to him. We talked about all sorts of things from the football game to the fact that I'm a country girl that loves to ride horses and that enjoys listening to country and western music. I would say approximately 20 minutes later, he started talking to me about his website! That seemed pretty cool to me, but the thing that kinda confused me a little bit was that he wanted ME to become one of his models! I asked him ....why me? I mean, I've never modeled nude before, and I do look at myself as a pretty girl, but I'm really just a down to earth country girl and not a nude model. However, he explained to me that he doesn't shoot the typical nude models, as in glamour girls with fake breasts and all of that stuff. He prefers to shoot REAL looking girls modeling nude. I checked out his website and I was very interested in what I saw! I've always wanted to have nude pictures of me taken, but I've never asked anyone, nor did I know WHO to ask. So here I am talking to this photographer that was asking me to become a nude model! I thought about it for a couple of days and then I contacted him to schedule the modeling shoot! I'm glad that I did the shoot and I am also looking forward to shooting again, so be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/country-girl-nude-livia.html

bondage_lover

Surfs one-handed
Hmm... She has a great body shapes.
Looking at the pics, I can tell the nude pic is taken before her participation in the fitness competitions (guess she need some money to shapen in gym).
There is no copyrighted mark on the image means pics taken for pre photoshoot of actual image sets. But hard to tell who, when and where taken this. Somebody might have leaked on the net removing image copyrights.
Why don't you check with her?

Mercedes Khani profile
https://www.bodybuilding.com/author/mercedes-khani

Name: Mercedes Khani
Birthdate: February 2nd, 1984
Height: 5' 5½"
Competition Weight: 118 lbs
Off-Season Weight: 126 lbs
Measurements: 34"-25"-35"
Occupation: International Fitness Model, IFBB Figure Competitor, Personal Trainer
Education: High school HAVO level (means higher level, European system)
Psychology 1 year various classes
Tourism 3 months various classes
Commercial Economics 3 months various classes
AFPA Certified Personal Trainer
IFBB fitness pro champion Mercedes Khani hot leg spread.. I still doubt this is real as it has no identity info(web site name, photographer info etc...)
View attachment 859485View attachment 859486
View attachment 859484

494496340_009785303_Mercedez_123_392lo.jpg

Last edited: