• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Harley from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Grocery Store Clerk - Deli Sandwiches

My name is Harley and I am 30 years old. I live in Georgia and I work at a grocery store making deli sandwiches and running the cash register. I have a pretty simple life. I go to work in the morning, go home after work, watch a little television, go online for a little while, and then sometimes I'll take a walk down to the bar on the corner of the street. I mean, it's a place to go socialize with people and to meet new friends. I was at the bar the other night and I met this guy that shoots pictures of amateur girls modeling nude! I thought that the idea of shooting amateur girls modeling was a very cool idea. There are so many girls out there that would love to model nude, but they are very self-conscience of their bodies. Ray gives these girls that opportunity to take off their clothes and to get into a bunch of modeling poses, and to make things even more interesting, the girls not only get to see how their bodies look in the nude, but that's also including closeup pictures fo their vaginas and assholes! I mean, it is rather interesting because I've never seen my vagina in so many close-up and high-resolution pictures that show every fine detail of my asshole! LOL! Well anyway, I hope that you all enjoy my amateur modeling pictures ...and be sure to check back for more coming too! The modeling shoot was a lot of fun. I've never done nude modeling before, so it was a new experience for me, but now I have a lot of sexy and interesting pictures of me that I can keep for a very long time!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-blonde-amateur-milf-harley.html

tscfan1

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
some random sluts with their legs spread wide
spread br 15.jpg
spread br 18.jpg
spread br 16.jpg
spread br 17.jpg
spread br 21.jpg
spread br 26.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Freya from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 09
Employment: Cashier

Hey guys! My name is Freya and I am 25 years old. I am so excited to be on a website modeling nude! It was so much fun shooting and I love how my modeling pictures turned out! I've never had nude pictures of myself before, and not only that, I am planning on shooting with Ray a few more times too, so be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me! My hobbies are going to the beach, working out over at the local gym, playing sports, and listening to music. As far as how I met Ray and became a model for his website, I was having my car looked at over at the mechanic down the street from where I live, and while I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my car repairs to be done, Ray was the only other person in the room, and not only that, we had to wait at least 30 minutes for the work to be done, so it allowed plenty of time for Ray to discuss nude modeling with me, as well as to talk about other a lot of other things as well. My first impression after checking out the True Amateur Models website was ...Wow! There are so many different looking types of models on this website! I think that makes the website pretty unique, and cool to have different types of amateur girls, as opposed to having one certain type of look or something. The models are so real looking and natural. You can tell they're real amateur girls just like me. The pictures are also really clear and they consist of high-resolution images, so I am very happy with my nude modeling pictures! When Ray told me about the modeling, I really wanted to do it because I've never had nude pictures of myself in the nude before! I mean, I go to the gym and I work out hard to maintain my body, so why not show it off? Well anyway, I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-amateur-model-freya.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Pictures: 1,937 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Shower Masturbation Video + More Coming!

Check out these brand new and high resolution modeling pictures from Kendra ...and this time she has an all natural and hairy bush! Kendra and I used to shoot together in the past quite a bit and she always had a shaved pussy at the shoot ......so it is nice to have some modeling pictures of her with a hairy and all natural bush! Kendra has a total WHOPPING amount of 1,936 high-resolution pictures in the members area and she also a high definition video showing her masturbating her pussy back when her pussy was shaved!

Kendra also has modeling pictures without her glasses on too ...but she wears them the vast majority of the time ...so most of the pictures on the website show her modeling with her glasses. Hope you all enjoy these super high resolutions and very exclusive modeling pictures from Kendra!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kendra-lynn-hairy-pussy.html