• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kristy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 800 high Resolution Pictures

My name is Kristy and I am 18 years old. I just moved out to Florida from Washington, so I wanted to go out and meet some people! I also needed to find a job too so that I could have some money to spend. After about 2 weeks, I found a job working at a fast-food place. I work the cash register during the evening shift. I remember one night, a photographer guy (Ray) came into the restaurant and I took his order. The business was very slow at that particular time because we were near closing time. Ray and I stood there talking to each other about Washington, and he asked me how I liked Florida. You know ...just small talk. He also asked me how I like working at my new job, and I told him that it was okay. He started talking to me about his amateur modeling website, and then he asked me if I would be interested in scheduling a modeling shoot! I really didn't know what to say, but the whole idea did seem like a lot of fun! I haven't taken my clothes off in front of that many guys because I've only had 3 boyfriends, but he assured me that everything was professional. I was still very skeptical though because i didn't even know him! To make a long store short, I programmed his phone number into my phone, and the next day I looked over the TrueAmateurModels.com website. Wow! The more I looked at all of those girls, the more I wanted to be one of them! I went over to his house a couple of days later, after thinking more about it, and we did the modeling shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kristy-trueamateurmodels.html

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Abigail Toyne
abigail toyne 08 (1).jpg

Alice Wonder
alice-wonder-knee-high-socks-10.jpg

Casey Nohrman
casey-posing-in-lingerie-11.jpg

Cute Teddy
cute-teddy-sheer-dress-9.jpg

Sarika A
sarika-a-perfect-glow-8.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Zoe from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Department Store Cashier Clerk
Pictures: A WHOPPING 3,841 High-Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 Modeling & Butthole Spreading HD Video + More Coming!

This cute Brunette babe is named Zoe! I have known Zoe for a while now, and her age says 19 in this particular photo gallery, but that's because the pictures were taken back when she was 19 years old. As of now, Zoe is 23 years old and we still hook up every now and then to shoot! I have high-resolution pictures of Zoe with a shaved pussy, a hairy pussy, handjob pictures, smaller breasts, bigger breasts ...and even pictures from back when she was 9 months pregnant! So yeah, I have all types of different pictures and videos of Zoe that I have taken over the years! In fact, this cute amateur babe has a whopping amount of 3,841 high resolution and exclusive pictures in the members area! Hope you all enjoy these pictures of Zoe spreading apart her teenage pussy and modeling nude at this underground and homemade amateur modeling photoshoot!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/zoe_amateur_babe_modeling.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Raquel from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Hamburger Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 1,452 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

This sexy amateur Latina babe is named Raquel! She is 19 years old and she is a real amateur teen! I came into contact with Raquel over at her place of employment, which is at a fast-food hamburger restaurant. As soon as I saw this hot amateur teen, I really wanted to see if whether or not she would be interested in shooting some amateur modeling! That was a little while back, and since that time, she has been over to the house a few times to shoot! So yeah, Raquel has a whopping amount of 1,452 high-resolution pictures on the website! Raquel also has some tattoos too, so for the guys out there that dig the whole tattoos on a girl type of look, you should enjoy these photos of Raquel showing off her cute and tattooed teen body!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/latina-teen-model-raquel.html