• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism … on hiatus
Kylie Rocket
kylie-rocket-toy-fun-9.jpg

Sofy Bee
sofy-bee-tiny-blondie-spreads-7.jpg

Mina
mina-in-a-pink-bikini-8.jpg

Eva Tali
eva-tali-at-the-beach-11.jpg

Margaret Clay
margaret clay 13c447040.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Brianna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 542 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I met Brianna in a chat room on the internet. It wasn't a sex chat room or anything like that, but just a regular chat room that is dedicated to local events being held within the city that we both live in. One thing turned into another, and before I knew it, our conversation had quickly progressed into modeling nude! I explained to her that I was a photographer that specialized in shooting amateur girls modeling nude, and as you can see, this hot blonde amateur decided to try out the nude modeling! And not only that, but I also shot her on a few occasions and even busted a fat load of my cum across her pretty face in another gallery. But as far as this particular gallery, please do enjoy this hot amateur blonde stripping down nude and spreading all apart for you!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/brianna_modeling_nude.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kristy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 800 high Resolution Pictures

My name is Kristy and I am 18 years old. I just moved out to Florida from Washington, so I wanted to go out and meet some people! I also needed to find a job too so that I could have some money to spend. After about 2 weeks, I found a job working at a fast-food place. I work the cash register during the evening shift. I remember one night, a photographer guy (Ray) came into the restaurant and I took his order. The business was very slow at that particular time because we were near closing time. Ray and I stood there talking to each other about Washington, and he asked me how I liked Florida. You know ...just small talk. He also asked me how I like working at my new job, and I told him that it was okay.

He started talking to me about his amateur modeling website, and then he asked me if I would be interested in scheduling a modeling shoot! I really didn't know what to say, but the whole idea did seem like a lot of fun! I haven't taken my clothes off in front of that many guys because I've only had 3 boyfriends, but he assured me that everything was professional. I was still very skeptical though because I didn't even know him! To make a long store short, I programmed his phone number into my phone, and the next day I looked over the TrueAmateurModels.com website. Wow! The more I looked at all of those girls, the more I wanted to be one of them! I went over to his house a couple of days later, after thinking more about it, and we did the modeling shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kristy-trueamateurmodels.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Maria from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative
Amount Of Pictures: 2,516 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old Latina woman! As you can probably tell by many of the pictures, I had an absolute blast at the modeling shoot! I wanted to have fun with my pictures and I also wanted to do as many different poses and positions as I possibly could do! I usually get compliments from guys about my big and plump ass! Do you like a big ass on a woman? If you do, I hope that you like my big and thick ass! And of course, my breasts are 100% natural too! I don't have any experience with nude modeling, and this was a first-time shoot for me, but I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

As of now, I have a total amount of 800 high resolution modeling pictures on the TrueAmateurModels.com website, but I am also planning on shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website again! I hope that you all enjoy watching me remove my wet panties, as well as getting into all sorts of various poses and spread style positions!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/latina-model-maria.html