• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sheldon Adelson Is Dead

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I rarely sugar coat the deaths of notable, notorious or infamous people. This one, though, I gotta be honest; I'm conflicted. I worked for a few years at the HOA where the Adelson's lived, providing security and he was always a pain in the ass. Whether it was the large number of contractors coming in first thing in the morning to work on his 60.000 square foot monstrosity or the fact that I am one of the few people in the world who has told him "no;" it's hard to be impartial.

His legacy and fortune are remarkable and his rise to power is second to none in his industry. His vision was pretty amazing. As a family man, I'd be willing to say there are more than a few people who knew he could have done better.

In the end we all owe a death and I know people in that position fight that truth bitterly. Whether or not he was a good man is debatable. I think he thought he was a good man but then he donated millions to RINOs and fought like a sonofabitch against unions in all of his properties.

One surprising anecdote that I saw and heard about firsthand was his actually pretty cool. In 2012 one of his sons was going to be celebrating his Bar mitzvah, in Tel Aviv. Adelson took most of his son's classmates on one of his 747s to Israel to celebrate. Even the kids who weren't Jewish. I thought that was kind of neat.

I do have a few more stories about him that I know to be true but I'll just leave it. He was a man, like most of us, with several flaws. But he was at times generous and probably decent to a few around him.

May his memory be a blessing.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Thanks for posting, Ace. Good to see you in here.

be1b2d012d66e7a8730b651ed5011807.gif