• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shaved Pussies

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Dulce TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Sub Sandwich Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 1,207 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

Check out this hot and big breasted babe! Her name is Dulce and I established contact with her over at the shopping mall! She was looking though the music CD's and I just so happened to be there myself browsing through the various CD's. I noticed that the bands that she was looking at were the same bands that I personally like too so I started a conversation with her about music ....which of course, quickly turned into speaking with her about participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! I also fucked her and shot a load deep inside of her pussy, so she does have hardcore content on the website too, including a video too. However, in this particular gallery of amateur pictures, you will see this hot and big breasted babe modeling nude and showing off those all natural breasts! And of course, the ass spread shots ....which I actually shoot quite a bit too! This hot amateur babe has a whopping amount of 1,207 high resolution pictures on the website, along with a handjob video too! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution, but very homemade and amateur nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/big-breasted-dulce-model.html

Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Harper from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Customer Service Representative
Pictures: 1,300 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Harper and I am 34 years old! So yeah, I guess you could call me a MILF! Although, I am also a very tiny girl, standing at the height of only 5 '01. I am very shy and I have never done anything even remotely similar to this nude modeling stuff in the past. In fact, I had a lot of fun at the shoot, but to be honest with you, I really didn't know Ray very well at all, even though he seemed like a nice guy and a professional photographer, but I have never allowed a stranger to shoot nude pictures of me! I just really wanted to have them done. I met the photographer at the hotel at the swimming pool. He seemed really nice and spoke to me a lot about modeling. At first, I thought that he was referring to swimsuit modeling, but then he informed me that he was talking about NUDE modeling! I mean, I really wanted to do it, but I've never taken my clothes off in front of a complete stranger before. So yes, I was a bit nervous and shy at the shoot, but it was a lot of fun too! I hope that you all enjoy my modeling pictures! We did the shoot on the same day that I met the photographer, so these are very homemade and "on the fly" types of pictures. Of course, Ray has my contact information though and he told me that he'd like to shoot me again at some point later, so I'm down with that. My hobbies are music, going to outdoor festivals and I also love riding my bicycle! Swimming is a lot of fun too. Well anyway, like I said ...I hope that you all enjoy my modeling pictures and watch out for more coming from me, which will be shot at a different location, since this hotel room was only for a few days.

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-mature-milf-harper.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Sarah from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Retail Cashier
Height: 5' 04
Pictures: 525 High Resolution Pictures

I live in Miami Beach but I was visiting the Tampa area last weekend and I met Ray at a car wash. I had just arrived in Tampa and wanted to get my car washed before visiting my family for the weekend. I drove my car up to the attendant and explained to him what I wanted done to the car and went inside and waited for them to finish the job on my car. Ray was inside reading a magazine and waiting for his car to be washed too. There were not many people in this place and there were only just a few chairs so I sat pretty close to Ray since there were no other seats available. Once he noticed me sitting down, he put away the magazine and started talking to me. At first, he started talking to me about the car wash and then he started talking to me about the weather outside...you know, just small talk. I asked him about the tattoo on his arm. He told me that the tattoo was the name of his site and then he proceeded to ask me about modeling nude! I explained to him that I was unable to give him an answer right at that time, but that if he wanted to give me the site address, I would check it out once I logged back onto my laptop. It took me a few days to decide if this was something that I wanted to do but I finally decided to call Ray to set up a shoot. I have never modeled nude
before and just thought that this would be a cool experience for me.

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude_photo_shoot_with_sarah.html

Feet N Ass

Carries lotion everywhere
Sarah belongs in the landing strip thread. I believe this one is for completely smooth, bald cunts.

Houston in America the Beautiful.

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Betty from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Part Time Night Shift Bartender
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I work in a bar and Ray came in the other night to order a few drinks. He had a couple of his friends with him and I overheard one of them talking to Ray about me. I didn't want to be up in their business, but since they were talking about me, I listened very carefully as I was mixing the drinks. I had no idea what they were talking about until I overheard one of the guys tell Ray that he should try and shoot me for his site! I really didn't think much about it until I overheard the same guy tell Ray that I have a "hot looking, plump ass" and that he would love to see my nude ass! Before Ray even approached me, I already knew what he was going to ask! He started to explain that he was a photographer and that he would love to shoot me! The funny thing about all of this is that as soon as he started talking to me about it, I instantly told him that I already knew what he was going to ask me because I overheard his friend talking about my "hot looking, plump" ass! Ray seemed a little surprised because I was SO quick to tell him that doing a shoot would be totally AWESOME!

Click The Thumb Below To Go To The Gallery! :)

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/chubby_amateur_ass_model.html[/img][/url]