• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sensual Bella - Ask Me Anything :)

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

sj1

Love & Basketball
Hello Bella and thank you for the great blog posts. Wow, 😊 great writing & to hear your thoughts. Sensual Bella has to me really skyrocketed up & from the beginning has gotten better with each new day. It got hot in here. :love: Take care, be safe & have a great weekend Bella. ;)

sj1

Love & Basketball
Great writing & as always beautiful photos. I will be honest your body always looked amazing but I will take your word of toning up your body through eating healthy, working out as well as being determined physically & mentally. I am glad to hear you are getting toned without starving yourself. Sounds like you got a plan & sounds like you are off to a great start. I wish you continued success in all that do. Take care , enjoy and have a great day Bella. ;)

Last edited:

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Great writing & as always beautiful photos. I will be honest your body always looked amazing but I will take your word of toning up your body through eating healthy, working out as well as being determined physically & mentally. I am glad to hear you are getting toned without starving yourself. Sounds like to got a plan & sounds like you are off to a great start. I wish you continued success in all that do. Take care , enjoy and have a great day Bella. ;)
Thank you SJ, makes me very happy that you enjoy my posts and photos.
I hope you are having a good day!

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Would you share five photos of you with me, so I can do a "Sensual Bella" special soon in either "Picture of the Day or Non-Nude - threads?

I think this might push them to the next level :)

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Would you share five photos of you with me, so I can do a "Sensual Bella" special soon in either "Picture of the Day or Non-Nude - threads?

I think this might push them to the next level :)
Do you use skype ? Add me on skype so we can speak, you can find my add me to skype link on my website.
Speak soon! x