• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

greedo2greedo

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Scarlett Mae
DSC07022.jpg
DSC07042.jpg
DSC07118.jpg
DSC07125.jpg
DSC07189.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amy R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess

My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing through the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyway. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really? That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything! Hope you enjoy these pictures from TrueAmateurModels.com

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-petite-teen-amy.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Livia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Number Of Photos - 800 High Resolution Photos + More Coming!
Employment: Dental Assistant

My name is Livia and I am 27 years old! I have NEVER modeled nude before, so I am definitely a very amateur girl! I met the photographer at a sports bar. I was at the bar watching the super bowl football game and this guy walked over to me and started talking to me about the game. I didn't know him at all, but since we were rooting for the same team, and since he seemed nice, I didn't mind talking to him. We talked about all sorts of things from the football game to the fact that I'm a country girl that loves to ride horses and that enjoys listening to country and western music. I would say approximately 20 minutes later, he started talking to me about his website! That seemed pretty cool to me, but the thing that kinda confused me a little bit was that he wanted ME to become one of his models! I asked him ....why me? I mean, I've never modeled nude before, and I do look at myself as a pretty girl, but I'm really just a down to earth country girl and not a nude model. However, he explained to me that he doesn't shoot the typical nude models, as in glamour girls with fake breasts and all of that stuff.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

He prefers to shoot REAL looking girls modeling nude. I checked out his website and I was very interested in what I saw! I've always wanted to have nude pictures of me taken, but I've never asked anyone, nor did I know WHO to ask. So here I am talking to this photographer that was asking me to become a nude model! I thought about it for a couple of days and then I contacted him to schedule the modeling shoot! I'm glad that I did the shoot and I am also looking forward to shooting again, so be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/country-girl-nude-livia.html