• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

off_01

If you can’t live without me, Why aren’t you dead yet?
Natasha Voya
1.jpg2.jpg

morethanever2

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
marketa pechova :drool1:

Attachments

• 328 & piper fawn (340) highdune.jpg
    328 & piper fawn (340) highdune.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 328 & piper fawn (344) highdune.jpg
    328 & piper fawn (344) highdune.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 391

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kristy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 800 high Resolution Pictures

My name is Kristy and I am 18 years old. I just moved out to Florida from Washington, so I wanted to go out and meet some people! I also needed to find a job too so that I could have some money to spend. After about 2 weeks, I found a job working at a fast-food place. I work the cash register during the evening shift. I remember one night, a photographer guy (Ray) came into the restaurant and I took his order. The business was very slow at that particular time because we were near closing time. Ray and I stood there talking to each other about Washington, and he asked me how I liked Florida. You know ...just small talk. He also asked me how I like working at my new job, and I told him that it was okay. He started talking to me about his amateur modeling website, and then he asked me if I would be interested in scheduling a modeling shoot! I really didn't know what to say, but the whole idea did seem like a lot of fun! I haven't taken my clothes off in front of that many guys because I've only had 3 boyfriends, but he assured me that everything was professional. I was still very skeptical though because I didn't even know him! To make a long store short, I programmed his phone number into my phone, and the next day I looked over the TrueAmateurModels.com website. Wow! The more I looked at all of those girls, the more I wanted to be one of them! I went over to his house a couple of days later, after thinking more about it, and we did the modeling shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kristy-trueamateurmodels.html