• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Photos looking up at girl's ass, tits, snatch, etc. / Camera at or below gal's knees!

tscfan1

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
hot sluts Cherie Deville and Haley Reed
lookingup cherie 3.jpg
lookingup cherie 4.jpg
lookingup haley r 1.jpg

Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amy R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Amount Of Pictures: 1,844 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing through the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyway. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really?

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun! The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-petite-teen-amy.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Akira from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Sports Bar Waitress
Pictures: 800 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Akira and I cannot believe that I actually went through with doing a NUDE modeling shoot! I don't have any experience at all with modeling, but it was indeed a lot of fun, and it was also exciting knowing that so many guys are looking at my amateur nude pictures! If you're wondering how I came about getting involved in a nude modeling shoot, I met a photographer at a sports bar the other night and I served his table, along with some of his friends. I noticed that there were 5 girls at the table and they kept talking about nude modeling! I asked one of the girls at the table if they would mind giving me a little information about it. That's when the photographer (Ray) started talking to me about his amateur nude modeling shoots and about how the girls do not even need any experience! The girls told me how easy the shoots were and they also said that Ray was a professional guy to shoot with. I mean ...a girl really needs to be careful these days, and to be completely honest with you, I don't even know if I would've felt comfortable participating in the modeling shoot if it had not been for the girls telling me so good things about how Ray is a reputable photographer and that he has shot nearly 300 models! So yeah, that really did make me feel comfortable regarding the situation. I finished my shift and the next day, I drove over to Ray's house to do the shoot!

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-model-akira.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: JC from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Retail Clerk
Pictures: 850 High Resolution Pictures + Hardcore & Softcore - More Coming!

This is a cute amateur girl that I met over at the shopping mall. She works at the gift shop, as one of their cashier clerks. I was looking through the store and she approached measking if I needed any assistance with anything. I asked her if whether or not they had a certain t-shirt in stock, and as we were looking through the shirts, she asked me about the tattoo on my arm. I told her that it was the name of my nude modeling site, and that I shoot amateur girls. She thought that the idea sounded pretty fun, so we exchanged phone numbers and the very next day, this amateur brunette babe was over at my house spreading apart her sweet pussy and amateur ass!

photo above used from the gallery
https://trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-girl-with-freckles-spreading-nude.html