• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Christian is having knee problems and goes to visit a new physical therapist, Phoenix Marie. She starts working on his knee but soon she works her way North into his pants. She loves massaging cocks too and soon he is pain free while fucking her all over her office.

phoenixmarie21.JPG

phoenixmarie23.JPG

phoenixmarie24.JPG

phoenixmarie25.JPG

phoenixmarie27.JPG

you can see the full scene and join the site for only 15 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
watch this AMAZING behind the scenes interview with XXX mega star Phoenix Marie as she talks about her lengthy career and her personal life as well

phoenixmariebtsinterview.jpg

you can see the full interview and join the site for only 5 bucks - HERE

intacto68

Got two nipples for a dime?
Close up!

https://cdni.************/1280/7/82/65952477/65952477_006_a26e.jpg

https://cdni.************/1280/7/82/65952477/65952477_007_a26e.jpg

Zeusridesabike

Why was my picture deleted?
Did Phoenix Marie ever made a triple penetration scene, means dap plus pussy penetration or dpp and anal? I remember she tried it 2012 in Four Giv'r,without success.

Well she did do triple penetration in Four Giv’r (2 up ass 1 in pussy) but it wasnt for very long and they struggled to make it work. I’d love for her to take 2 up her pussy, been wanting to see her do Double Vag for a while now. They tried in Brazzers Live Orgy Finale, but couldnt make it work. Then they asked during the Valentines Day Affair orgy and she said “my ass before my pussy, my pussy cant take 2 cocks. I know you guys want my first double vag though.” . So maybe if they offer a good price she’ll do it, but time is running out as I’m sure she is close to retirement.