• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nude Portait of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Unveiled in Chicago

Luxman

#TRE45ON
http://artdaily.com/news/26479/Nude-Portait-of-Alaska-Governor-Sarah-Palin-Unveiled-in-Chicago

Sarah Palin by Bruce Elliott.

CHICAGO.- Bruce Elliott, 68, of Chicago, has unveiled a nude portrait of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin in his bar in the North Side of Chicago, the Old Town Ale House. The work is four feet tall and is drawing crowds to the bar. In the portrait, the governor is wearing her trademark hairdo, holding an automatic rifle and standing naked on a polar-bear skin rug.

Bruce Elliott said, "I don't see how she could be offended by this. I made her into a sex figure."

Bruce Elliott admits to being a supporter of Senator Barack Obama. He also said that his daughter posed nude for the painting.

He said, "My daughter is a heck of a stand-in for Sarah Palin. She can even do the.voice."

Bruce Elliott further stated, "I've been following her (Sarah Palin) religiously. I had never heard of her before, like everyone else. I find her bizarrely fascinating, even though I pretty much despise everything she stands for."

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
So he spends hours looking at his naked daughter and draws a portrait of her and then paints the head of the former Alaskan governor over it.
But Trump is a sicko because he made some off the cuff remark about Ivanka and dating if he was a boy her age and not her dad or gynecologist or school counselor.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Johan

A 7th Grader could have done a better drawing...

The probleml with Art is that anyone can pretend to be an artist. I could litterally shit in a bucket and call it Art :facepalm:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
No, she shouldn't be offended. He did the old half-wit hag a major favor. Hell, with a wig and half the makeup they have to pack on her with a trowel, I'd be better looking than she is. And you know this, mang!

PAY-Sarah-Palin.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I thought it was an interesting and funny story.
When she was running for VP with McCain, she kinda had that hot school teacher/librarian look that most men fantasize about.
Every republican wanted to bone her.

~~whimsy~~

Peggy Hill making ends meet after King of the Hill money dried up.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
If Trump had dumped Mike Pence in 2020 and chosen Sarah Palin as VP, they might have gotten more votes.
Republicans are intentionally and carelessly paving the way for the USA to become a one party autocratic idiocracy. :(

Last edited: