• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New post entry area whiteout

DrakeM

We are Apple. Prepare to be assimilated.
I'll start by saying I use the dark theme (Deep Seas), maybe that's relevant. In the past couple of days, the area to enter new posts has gone completely white until you click on it. Here's what it looks like to me:

Captured001.jpg

After you click on it it returns to semi-normal except that the icon bar across the top is greyed out but at least is visible. If this change is intentional, it doesn't look good in Deep Seas.

Also I noticed that the "insert image" button no longer has option to insert an image link, you can only upload images. Is that on purpose or was it accidentally broken?

I also just noticed that the "remove formatting" button no longer works. For example, try to remove formatting on this text (which used to work):

Kiarra Kai, Laney Grey and Khloe Kapri​

Last edited:

DrakeM

Hey, its been 4 days now since this started. How about an acknowledgement that either this is a real issue or just my problem?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I'll get someone to take a look at it, but you'll have to be patient. Maybe use the normal template for now until it can be fixed if it bothers you?

DrakeM

Been over a month since this broke, would be nice to see some action on it. Using the "normal" template isn't an option - I don't like going blind from staring at glaring white screens for hours. Can't understand why anybody would if there was a choice (and thank you for providing Deep Seas).

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Hurray, the whiteout is gone. Only took three months to fix.

Yup, welcome to the world of prioritizing problems when people want everything fixed at the same time.