• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nerd Girls

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Krystal from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 11
Employment: Part-Time Kitchen Dishwasher
Pictures: 1,384 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 2 High Definition Videos - Nude Modeling & Handjob

Krystal works as a dish washer, but I actually met her on her day off from work while she was at the gas station convenience store. I spoke with this 18 year old teen about becoming one of my models for the website, and as you can see, she gladly accepted! Krystal is
a 100% real and very amateur girl, and her pictures are 100% exclusive too, since I always shoot my own pictures and videos! Hope you enjoy these high resolution and very exclusive pictures of this petite teen modeling nude for the very first time and spreading
apart that delicious ass!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-teen-model-krystal.html

aoc00

Banned
2Yc5K.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Krystal and Remelia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '02 and 5' 08
Employment: Dishwasher and Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 1,046 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Krystal came by the other day to do some more amateur nude modeling and brought along her friend Remelia to the modeling shoot! Her friend Remelia has no experience in nude modeling, or anything relating to the adult industry. When Krystal came over for the shoot, I was quite surprised to see that she had her friend with her because I thought that Krystal was coming to the modeling shoot alone. I instantly grabbed my camera and had both of these amateur the girls sit down on the couch, and from there - they were the ones in total control. Watch the both of them strip down nude, kiss one another and take the both of their hands to spread apart their buttholes!

https://trueamateurmodels.com/picgals/krystal-and-remelia-modeling-nude.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Tatiana from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier
Videos: 1 Hardcore Sex Video
Pictures: A WHOPPING AMOUNT of 2000 High-Resolution Pictures

Tatiana is 18 years old and she is also an extremely amateur girl with no modeling experience at all. This freckled face and glasses wearing teen always has such a blast at out modeling shoots, and she is also very good at spreading apart her teen ass and showing off that amateur and shaved pussy! Tatiana is a very petite and tiny breasted girl that loves to show off herself! Watch Tatiana give you a peek up her skirt and spread apart her legs to expose that shaved pussy!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/tatiana_wearing_glasses.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Viper from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Librarian

I met Viper (she didn't want to use her real name for the website) at the library. She works there as one of the librarians. I was looking for a particular book on photography so I walked up to the desk to ask her if they had the book. She walked out onto the floor with me and as we were looking for the book, she asked me if I was a photographer. I told her that I was a photographer and I started talking with her about my website. I told her that I shoot nude pictures of amateur girls and asked if she would be interested. I really didn't think that she would do it since she looked so conservative but instead, she was actually interested!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-librarian-models-nude.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Viper from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Librarian

I met Viper (she didn't want to use her real name for the website) at the library. She works there as one of the librarians. I was looking for a particular book on photography so I walked up to the desk to ask her if they had the book. She walked out onto the floor with me and as we were looking for the book, she asked me if I was a photographer. I told her that I was a photographer and I started talking with her about my website. I told her that I shoot nude pictures of amateur girls and asked if she would be interested. I really didn't think that she would do it since she looked so conservative but instead, she was actually interested!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-librarian-models-nude.html