• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nadine Jansen

1994 Votes

FireFoxFly

The more I look, the harder it gets!
I'd be proud to be seen with her myself but she is in fact German

djsun123

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Re: Nadine Jansen's sexy ass

I'd be proud to be seen with her myself but she is in fact German

Oops. Thanks for the clarification, Fire. Not sure where I picked up that piece of misinformation. Since I speak neither Danish nor German, and will forever be limited to enjoying the language of the visual arts with our delightful Nadine.

:D

http://www.boobpedia.com/butler/images/a/a7/Nadine.JPG

Nadine.JPG

34827137.jpg

Attachments

• 1110572204.jpg
    1110572204.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 709
Last edited:

FireFoxFly

No problem DJ. A good start with Nadine would be "Ich liebe Ihre großen Titten Nadine" (I love your big boobs Nadine). I don't speak german either but isn't the internet wonderful :)
By the way great pics of wonderful Nadine especially her curvy bottom... too neglected in my humble opinion :-(

djsun123

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women

No problem DJ. A good start with Nadine would be "Ich liebe Ihre großen Titten Nadine" (I love your big boobs Nadine). I don't speak german either but isn't the internet wonderful :)
By the way great pics of wonderful Nadine especially her curvy bottom... too neglected in my humble opinion :-(

lol

Oh, yeah, Fire, that would be a great way for me to introduce myself, even if that is what I were thinking at the time (which would certainly be the case!).

Nadine is so pretty, and her huge bust are world class, especially those big brown nipples. But I would love to spend a week in bed, in love with her ass
and pussy, just me and her and a case of fine wine (and lots of electrolytes to replace the body fluids) and a tube of KY jelly. :stir:

nnnjjj.jpgnj.jpgnnnjj.jpg

Yes, this ass is indeed underrated. I would teach her all about religion.

:kitty:

FireFoxFly

Oh to pump that rump!! great pics guys!!