• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I want to do some bonding. :D Mandy's Good Feeling in Her Panties is giving me a good feeling in my drawers. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:
MAN! Mandy looks so fucking HOT in Glasses ... Boots ... AND Masturbating!!! :drool2: :drool1: :bowdown: :rubbel: :drawheart:

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Sooo much good Mandy stuff :drool2: :rubbel:

And hopefully I'll be able to stop by Thursday....

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Even with everything I'm having to deal with, I still know to make time for this:

[size=+3]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mandy :hugkiss:
:partysml::partysml::partysml::partysml:
[/size]

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Happy Birthday Mandy!

May you keep your Gorgeousness ... Sexy Orgasmic Hair ... Boner-inducing style in which you wear Fuck Me Boots ... your Fantasy Bait BJs and your BOD HOT! :yesyes: :drool2: :bowdown: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :drawheart:

Mandy Flores

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Official Checked Star Member
View attachment 762715
I wonder how many of you know that this picture here is one of my very first "sexy" pics I ever had taken as the Mandy you all know? This was down by La Jolla and I remebr seeing this and thinking :Who is that girl?!" LOL

I hope all of you are being serious about your social distancing and being safe, looks to me that we are all going to know someone who dies from this thing, hopefully not but sure seems likely the way it is spreading and taking people out. We had a guy here in our little town not feeling well on Monday, Got tested on Tuesday, confirmed and admitted to the hospital on Wednesday, ventilator on Thursday, passed on Friday. In his 50's. Terrible stuff. Course I was reading about the Spanish flu (Wait is it racist to call it that NBC?) and it would kill people in a matter of hours after catching it. Seems like it wouldn't have time to spread and kill 50 million but it did. Ok enough from me for now. I amm getting a new picture set together for my site and the old promo files are all active again Ban! Haven't had time yet to read through a lot of the pages I've missed but I'm going to go through some of them. Anything important in here I've missed? Oh and SJ1... thank you for your efforts keeping me alive in here! :)

XOXOXOX you guys! :)