• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madden (Nikki's Playmates) / MeetMadden / Meet Madden

Zthree

I know my sig is too big, but...
http://meetmaddennaked.com/topless-mirror-pics-17816/ These aren't bad. I like the one where she's holding her boob up. Gotta love a good under boob!

meet-madden-mirror-07.jpg

Rizzzo

Practices kissing in the mirror.
She's looking rough lately!

I don't think Madden has quite thought it through. When the only uncovered part (as in many recent sets) is the face attention is drawn to just that, and unfortunately her age is beginning to show, "rough" is very harsh but there are quite a few age lines starting to appear, a good camera person could improve the look with sympathetic lighting but I think it's clear that such techniques are beyond the present person behind the camera. Of course maybe it is Maddens plan all along to show her age, but if that's the case please Madden can you also show your wonderful pumped up aging boobs and equally wonderful aging pussy to your adoring but aging fans, LOL.

Zthree

I don't think Madden has quite thought it through. When the only uncovered part (as in many recent sets) is the face attention is drawn to just that, and unfortunately her age is beginning to show, "rough" is very harsh but there are quite a few age lines starting to appear, a good camera person could improve the look with sympathetic lighting but I think it's clear that such techniques are beyond the present person behind the camera. Of course maybe it is Maddens plan all along to show her age, but if that's the case please Madden can you also show your wonderful pumped up aging boobs and equally wonderful aging pussy to your adoring but aging fans, LOL.

I would agree that lighting and a bit more "professional" looking photography work would improve her sets. Some pictures (like the photo above) appear to be taken with a cell phone. Maybe an iPhone 5 in selfie mode. I think she still looks fantastic. We all age... Admittedly, I have some photography experience and there's some things that I would change as far as lighting, background, exposure, flash vs no flash, which would work great to soften-up her photos. Maybe she's not going for that kind of perfection. Maybe that's the schtick.

Zthree

meetmadden-tie-up-top-07.jpg
Love how her boobs are pushed in this one and check out the ring! LOL. I'm really not obsessed, I swear. Just one of my favorites of this type of modeling. An Nikki Sims, who's retired...