• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Legs spread in denim - jeans or shorts

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Nissa from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Animal Shelter Employee
Pictures: 1,657 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling Video

My name is Nissa and I work as an animal shelter employee. Ray came in the other day looking for a pet cat that he had lost. It was pretty packed that particular day so we had the visitors sit down in the lobby and wait for their numbers to be called. I stepped outside for my lunch break and since Ray had a 30 minute wait time, he walked outside to smoke a cigarette. As soon as he noticed me sitting on the bench, he walked over and started talking to me. It wasn't long before the conversation turned into nude modeling. It felt awkward talking about nude modeling with someone that I had never before, but since he seemed like a nice guy, so I continued to talk with him. Nude modeling is actually something that I have always wanted to do but I just never had a chance to do it. Ray kept talking to me about the nude modeling and I told him that if he could give me his phone number and the name of his site, I would call him if I was interested. He also told me that if I wanted to do the nude modeling, he would give me copies of all of the pictures taken during the shoot! I just kept thinking how awesome it would be to have someone shoot these pictures and for me to get free copies of them! I could keep these pictures for a very long time! That just seemed like a pretty cool idea to me. I checked out the site and called Ray the very next day. After my work schedule was over, I drove over to Rays friends house because that's where he was doing the shoot.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nissa_modeling_nude.html

DrakeM

I live, again!
leah-maus-in-stockings-1.jpg

Leah Maus: http://www.gyrls.com/leah-maus-in-stockings/

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Is it hot in here or is it just me? 😁
I'm really enjoying this thread. Babes in Jeans drive me wild. :p

Let's see:
Britney at #701 ... Leah Maus at #706 ... Sophia Blake at #707 ... Holly Gibbons at #710
These babes and their accompanying galleries were major eye candy ... pulse raisers ... and :suspicious: other thing raisers. 😁