• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lady Sonia / Gill Ellis-Young / Gillian Susan Young / Linda

ThomasR

Banned
Fucking The Bosses Wife
Fucking-The-Bosses-Wife.jpg

http://ladysonia.ws/604/

libraryguy

Why was my picture deleted?
A question to any long-time and informed Lady Sonia / Gill Ellis-Young fans...

About a month ago, was it my imagination, or was Lady Sonia super active on Twitter, talking about all sorts of new scenes, and releasing archival stuff, including footage of her when she was pregnant ( whoa !!!), et al... and then suddenly, boom, she 's gone. Twitter deactivated, her site scrubbed of the new stuff previews, was it all just a mirage or what's up ? Is this like a bi-polar pattern with her, where she gets very enthusiastic with her carnal exploits, then suddenly gets very frustrated and bored with such ? Or maybe I stared too long into the eclipse and just imagined all that from before, lol. Peace all.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I'd love to see her preggo material. :lovecoupl

:thumbsup:

DrakeM

UFOs are real, the Air Force doesn't exist
A question to any long-time and informed Lady Sonia / Gill Ellis-Young fans...

About a month ago, was it my imagination, or was Lady Sonia super active on Twitter, talking about all sorts of new scenes, and releasing archival stuff, including footage of her when she was pregnant ( whoa !!!), et al... and then suddenly, boom, she 's gone. Twitter deactivated, her site scrubbed of the new stuff previews, was it all just a mirage or what's up ? Is this like a bi-polar pattern with her, where she gets very enthusiastic with her carnal exploits, then suddenly gets very frustrated and bored with such ? Or maybe I stared too long into the eclipse and just imagined all that from before, lol. Peace all.
I don't want to sound cynical, but maybe it is a money thing. She's active for a while, brings in more revenue, then leaves it alone until she needs more cash. Just a theory, don't hate me for it.

libraryguy

Why was my picture deleted?
I think your theory holds a lot of weight, odd thing is, why not let some of your new stuff circulate a bit, to maximize the initial windfall, then stop after you meet your revenue goal. Just seems so random. But thanks for the input. :)