• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

3177 Votes

andrey17

Banned
gqzfdl2y7er0k6e2ur1b.jpg

fv8dpetyxr9ek7cikepv.jpg

f3ljmjvq3ck06xweu17.jpg

😍 😍
I love everything about Karla, every part of her beautiful and sexy body

andrey17

Banned
z97SrWGU_o.jpg

:love: 😍
Karla is still my favorite latina even after so many years, there will be no other like her, so beautiful, so sweet and hot at the same time, I got used to her beautiful smile, hips and curves. I have a collection of thousands and thousands of photos and hundreds of videos of her that I treasure.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
z97SrWGU_o.jpg

:love: 😍
Karla is still my favorite latina even after so many years, there will be no other like her, so beautiful, so sweet and hot at the same time, I got used to her beautiful smile, hips and curves. I have a collection of thousands and thousands of photos and hundreds of videos of her that I treasure.
She's my perfect favorite, gorgeous girl too. I have over 2300 photos of her and lots of videos also which i still enjoy looking at.:love::)

andrey17

Banned
She's my perfect favorite, gorgeous girl too. I have over 2300 photos of her and lots of videos also which i still enjoy looking at.:love::)
There are more than 300 image galleries
I think you were subscribed to her website.
Do you remember exactly how many videos there were?
Maybe I am missing some

Last edited:

KLSsw08

There are more than 300 image galleries
I think you were subscribed to her website.
Do you remember exactly how many videos there were?
Maybe I am missing some
I used to be a member of her website a long time ago. I don't remember exactly how many videos there were, I have 133 videos of her including the ones she mentioned me in the video.

Last edited:

andrey17

Banned
I used to be a member of her website a long time ago. I don't remember exactly how many videos there were, I have 133 videos of her including the ones she mentioned me in the video.
Well, I have seen many videos of Karla (approx 140), but she does not mention her fans in them, I think someone else referenced that before in other site.
You mean the Vlogs section of her website?

KLSsw08

Well, I have seen many videos of Karla (approx 140), but she does not mention her fans in them, I think someone else referenced that before in other site.
You mean the Vlogs section of her website?
Yes, the Vlogs section. Sorry, my mistake. Forgot that they're in that section. :)

andrey17

Banned
Yes, the Vlogs section. Sorry, my mistake. Forgot that they're in that section. :)
I see, so it's those videos, I remember seeing (many years ago) a video of her eating ice cream and talking to the camera, it must be one of those
because I couldn't find it again, just a few snapshots.

Beautiful :)

KLSsw08

I see, so it's those videos, I remember seeing (many years ago) a video of her eating ice cream and talking to the camera, it must be one of those
because I couldn't find it again, just a few snapshots

Beautiful :)
She was so adorable with the shoulder length hair. I have 9 Vlog videos, 3 of which she talks about me in them.

Last edited:

boblog2020

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
do you know where I can find an archive of her videos? I'm looking for you specifically where she's dancing in her pijamas but I can only find the 3 min preview, it doesn't exist anywhere else.

KLSsw08

do you know where I can find an archive of her videos? I'm looking for you specifically where she's dancing in her pijamas but I can only find the 3 min preview, it doesn't exist anywhere else.
The website that she was once associated with that had all the full length videos of her is no longer on the internet.

Jose-and

Keep posting!
where she's dancing in her pijamas?.....
as far as I know there are some videos you talk about, but none of them are topless if that's what you're looking for.