• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karen Fisher / Karen XXX / Samantha / Samantha Silver / Sexy Karen / Victoria / Yvette

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Karen Fisher called a repairman to fix the cable. Her girlfriend Sara Jay is horny and while he is fixing the box, the girls start fooling around. He sees them, goes to leave, but they strike first and soon he is getting his dick sucked before fucking both of these busty MILFs

karensara1.JPG

karensara2.JPG

karensara3.JPG

karensara4.JPG

karensara5.JPG

you can see this HOT threesome and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Karen Fisher is a big boob blonde babe with dirty thoughts on her mind. She is ready to go and wants your cock in her mouth ASAP. watch her suck a big dick while encouraging you to cum.

karenfisherbj1.jpg

karenfisherbj2.jpg

karenfisherbj3.jpg

you can see this POV blowjob scene and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Karen Fisher goes to check on Jasmeen LeFleur and finds her masturbating alone. These 2 horny ladies then decided to have a little fun together before allowing Christian and his big dick to join in. Watch him fuck these big booty MILFs as they scream with pleasure.

karenjasmeen1.JPG

karenjasmeen2.JPG

karenjasmeen3.JPG

karenjasmeen4.JPG

karenjasmeen5.JPG

you can see this HOT threesome and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
That's Sara Jay up there? I didn't recognize her with dark hair.

A video scene or photo shoot where both Karen Fisher and Sara Jay take cock up their tight little assholes for the first time (on camera?) should break the internet.

Just like this, but splitting those round, full cheeks in turn. :yesyes:

karensara4.JPG

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Karen Fisher is looking for you. When she finds out, well you know what's about to happen. This super busty MILF is going to suck your big dick and demand you fuck her pussy while staring at her big booty. How can you say no to that?

karenfisherbj21.JPG

karenfisherbj22.JPG

karenfisherbj23.JPG

karenfisherbj24.JPG

you can see this POV scene and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Karen Fisher has invited her neighbor Christian over for a slice of her homemade apple pie. But she has REALLY called him over because she is unsatisfied with her husband and wants a piece of his big cock! She sucks his cock and takes him deep in her pussy right there in her kitchen!

karenfisher61.JPG

karenfisher64.JPG

karenfisher67.JPG

karenfisher68.JPG

karenfisher65.JPG

you can see this busty blonde bombshell and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Has she ever taken a cock in her ass? Definitely a fan.

Not that I know of. She did a good lactation video a long time ago, but no anal action that I've ever been able to find - not even a vibe or dildo up her ass (kinda like [NOBABE]Sara Jay[/NOBABE]). IMO, some of her best/sexiest work was when she hooked up with Stacy/Your Southern Belle for some swinger type/hotel room vids back in 2005 or 2006 under the name "Yvette". I don't think she ever took dick in those scenes, but she was hella sexy playing with Belle and giving HJs.