• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Just the tip blowjob Pics & Vids

tscfan1

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
more from gorgeous sluts Canela and Katrina...this time it's Katrina's turn to work the tip
t hoover kat 1.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Brianna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 542 High Resolution Pictures

I met Brianna in a Florida chat room. I started chatting with her about the chat room topic (which was local events being held within the city that we both live in) and eventually, I moved the conversation over to a sexual nature! I explained to her that I specialize in shooting amateur girls modeling nude and that I would be very interested in shooting her modeling! She wasn't too sure about the whole nude modeling thing at first, but she finally decided to at least give it a try, and if you ask me, she did a very good job! However, the photos in this particular gallery will show you what happened when Brianna was finished with her sexy modeling shoot! Brianna sure can suck on a dick real good too. Her mouth sucked it so hard ...and I almost blew my load into her mouth as a result of the tight suction from her lips! But yeah, I really wanted to have some facial pictures, so after lying back for a while and enjoying this blonde chick sucking all over my cock, I told her to lie down on her back so that I could jerk off all over her face! Watch this hot Blonde babe give a blowjob and receive a load of cum blown all across that pretty face!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/brianna_gets_cum_facial.html