• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's HERE! Sneak peak at the FreeOnes GIF Section!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Alright folks, it's taken a little work but we're finally at the stage where I can let you have a sneak peak at the new FreeOnes GIF Section!

1606821188149.png

A few things about the GIF Page:

1. Anyone can submit GIFs. If you're not logged into your FreeOnes account you do need to leave name and an email address.

2. We're accepting all GIF file types, including webp.

3. GIFs need to be wider than 300 pixals. I it's too small, make sure to refresh the page before submitting another.

4. Category and channel are mandatory fields.

5. There needs to be a watermark on the GIF that matches the channel it's being submitted to. This is to keep legal complaints to a minimum. While loads of people don't give a crap, we still want to work with the sites and producers vs. pissing them off.

6. Right now you can't submit a GIF of a solo babe as they do not have channels. If we see people are using the GIF page and uploading loads of GIFs, then this is the signal to continue further work. If we're the only ones uploading GIFs to the page, then we'll stick only to sites that have Channels on FreeOnes.

7. Clicking on the GIF lets you click through and you can get the site name and other info.

Oh, and one more thing. Your GIF will appear after it's been approved by admin, usually within about 30 odd minutes. So don't freak out when you don't see it right away!

Please feel free to ask questions, give suggestions or feature requests! If all goes well, we'll open this to everyone on FreeOnes Thursday. Until then, it's just you guys getting this exclusive!

https://www.freeones.com/gifs

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Exciting! Make sure you guys check it out and tell us what you think!

Gumbodick McRibbentrop

Closed Account
Most excellent, guys 👍 I don't know where to "thumbs up, thumbs down" from within the gif that I'm viewing, mobile or dt, but I am able to back out of that gif, and assign thumbs up or down by using the drop down at the top right of the gif. Is there a way to do it from within? (bear in mind that I have not the same options as others, around the site; could be a me thing).

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
You mean limiting your account for being a returned banned member trying to fly under the radar like we wouldn't notice? Nahhhh, dude. We wouldn't do that. We're nice. Too nice sometimes! We're probably the most tolerant board there is. In fact, I have a feeling you're on Santa's good list this year. I hope you like Playstation 5!

As for the likes, look for the kabob menu icon. Its on all the photos and videos and all that on the home page. Know it, live it, love it. See those three dots? Give em a click.

kabob.png