• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls with a CUM FETISH

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Destiny D. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 2,300 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Check out this amateur teen! Her name is Destiny and she is a very real and exclusive girl that I established contact with over at the department store the other day. She decided to try out the amateur nude modeling shoot and she had a great time at striking off those sexy poses, as well as those closeup, spread shot style positions! During the modeling shoot, she could not stop talking about how fun it was to jerk off dicks! I took a break from shooting her modeling to shooting this youngster with my dick in her hand! I could not stop thinking about that hot teen ass bent over during the modeling shoot, so I had Destiny bend over and spread apart her ass cheeks so that I could insert my tongue deep into her butthole! She laughed and giggled a little bit at first, but once I started eating that asshole, she stopped giggling. Have you ever tried shooting a picture of yourself (and trying to frame it just right) at the same time your face is buried between a set of ass cheeks and you are eating the girls asshole? Believe me, it isn't exactly the easiest thing to do! That's why there are not more ass eating photos, but there are a few more on the site. I really wanted to blow a load on her ass, so I had Destiny lie down onto her stomach so that I could get on top of her to jerk off while staring at those amateur ass cheeks! Hell, I didn't know that the cum was going to squirt all the way up and hit her in the armpit, but what can I say? I suppose remembering and concentrating so hard on the smell of her ass, as well as the feeling of my tongue sliding up inside of her teenager butthole must have contributed to the massive cumshot. Hell, I don't know, but yeah ...this amateur teen sure knows how to jerk on a dick. That's for sure.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/blonde-teen-handjob-trueamateurmodels.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Cassandra from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Department Store
Pictures: 1,870 High Resolution Pictures - HC and SC
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling / Spreading Video

I met Cassandra over at the shopping mall one day. I talked with her about modeling nude for the True Amateur Models website and she was interested in doing it but she had to check with her boyfriend about it first. That was almost two years ago. I remember, her boyfriend used to always bring her to the shoots and he would NEVER have any part in her doing any sexual scenes for the website at all. Well, Cassandra and her boyfriend broke up three weeks ago and here she is....letting me jerk off and cum all over her cute teen face! I also fucked her too, but the majority of those pictures are in the members area. Hope you all enjoy watching Cassandra give a handjob, as well as receive a cumshot facial!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/cassandras-cum-facial.html