• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls In Bed / Chicks in Bed

celandina

Will strip for money!
bdsmlr-351360-oJdxk7QX6Y-og.jpg

bdsmlr-269822-zUN957XaLL-og.jpg

bdsmlr-351360-tejb6gMfkh-og.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Megan S. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling / Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

Megan is 18 years old and I met her at a hotel in the downtown district of Tampa the other night. I was heading over to meet my friend and brought along my camera to shoot some pictures in the hotel bar of my friends hanging out and drinking. I wasn't even thinking about doing a modeling shoot. However, as soon as I saw Megan S. looking at a book in one of the gift shops, I absolutely had to go and find out about the nude modeling! I really needed to know if whether or not she would be open to participating in something like that.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

She turned out to be a real cool girl, and as you can see, she decided to do the nude modeling! And not only that, she invited me up to her hotel room right after she worked out in the hotel gym, with these exact same gym clothes! I might also add that she did not take a shower before the modeling shoot either, so we are talking 100% all natural here! Hope you enjoy these high-resolution photos in this gallery, brought to you from TrueAmateurModels.com!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/hot_blonde_amateur_girl.html

Masuimi Max

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
Official Checked Star Member
20201213_170737.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Sarah from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Retail Cashier
Height: 5' 04
Pictures: 525 High Resolution Pictures

I live in Miami Beach but I was visiting the Tampa area last weekend and I met Ray at a car wash. I had just arrived in Tampa and wanted to get my car washed before visiting my family for the weekend. I drove my car up to the attendant and explained to him what I wanted to be done to the car and went inside and waited for them to finish the job on my car. Ray was inside reading a magazine and waiting for his car to be washed too. There were not many people in this place and there were only just a few chairs so I sat pretty close to Ray since there were no other seats available. Once he noticed me sitting down, he put away the magazine and started talking to me. At first, he started talking to me about the car wash, and then he started talking to me about the weather outside...you know, just small talk.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I asked him about the tattoo on his arm. He told me that the tattoo was the name of his site and then he proceeded to ask me about modeling nude! I explained to him that I was unable to give him an answer right at that time, but that if he wanted to give me the site address, I would check it out once I logged back onto my laptop. It took me a few days to decide if this was something that I wanted to do but I finally decided to call Ray to set up a shoot. I have never modeled nude before and just thought that this would be a cool experience for me.

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude_photo_shoot_with_sarah.html