• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game Set and Match....naughty tennis shots

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Official Checked Star Member
Hi everyone

I have been away for the weekend and didnt get a chance to show you all my new site update pics before i left so here they are. I told you all my naughty day at the tennis courts last week and i decided not to leave you in suspense and show yout the photo's straight away!

I started with a little warm up cos despite the sunshine, an evil wind was blowing every now and then and it was cold! i hhit a few balls over the net and was soon itching to get naughty and handle some other balls! A cheeky flash of my bum to my tennis partner was all it took for him to whip out his camera (he would have liked to whip something else out i am sure but that would have to wait!). I couldnt get too naked due to the fact that there were some houses backed onto the courts and the groundsman was on the football pitches behind us cutting the grass! It was all very exciting and i think you can see how wet my pussy is in the pics as a little measure of how horny i was. The sun was shining so we decided to take full advantage and get some pics for the foot fetish fans also.

You can see some of the 'tamer' pics on the tour page at Rebekahdee.com, but these will only be there for a week before they are hidden in the members area so hurry! Sample some of the delights below and click on the images to visit the respective sites to see some more:

And the Foot fetish ones:

I hope you enjoy the pics and look forward to hearing your comments.

Rebekah xxx

DreamSparrow

Will fuck for FreeOnes!
Horny. I've always had a thing for girls in tennis outfits. :)

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Nice. Girls in tennis outfits are hot... with the exception of the Williams sisters. I'm afraid that if their skirts popped up, their wieners would pop out. :thefinger

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Official Checked Star Member
Glad you like the outfit guys....its not a 'proper' one but i think it works quite well and the skirt is definately short enough to show my knickers when i bend over! I need to get one that flares out when i jump and stretch to get a ball tho dont i?

Thanks for the lovely comments....keep 'em coming!

Rebekah.x

slowhand

Closed Account
Got to love tennis when its play like that.

Great pics rebekahdee thanks for sharing them with us. :thumbsup: