• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking my exs

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I was chatting to my mates and they were coming up with some of the names of my exs that i should try and fuck next. One of my mates said why dont we try something different for the next couple of turns before going back to the quest. He said is there any chick you really wanted to fuck but never got the opportinity to. I said ya loads. My friend said what about Ms. Jennings our former teacher. We all smiled and said ya. She was a hot young teacher prob 10-15 years older than us she was blonde and skinny and was incredibly sexy. Ever guy in the school wanked themselves thinking about her. She was very nice to everyone and she used to be especially nice to me. She urged me to believe in myself and told me i had loads of ability. I met her one night in a bar in a city far from where we grew up. She came over to me to say hello and to see what i was doing. I remember my uni friends were totally wow if she was my teacher and my girl friend was not impressed. I chatted to her later that night and told her all my mates at school fancied her. She laughed and joked what are you telling me they all knocked one out thinking of me. I said ya everyone did. She laughed and staired at me and said everyone. I went red and said yes. She laughed. My gf then came over and said what are you laghing at. She said just some wankers from school and laughed. I felt a connection with her that night. I wanted to go talk to her and her friend. I could see them looking over and smiling. But my gf had a strop and i took her home. She gave me a smile as we left. I fucked my gf so hard that night imagining it was ms. Jennings. I wondered where she was now.

Tripod

That night i got on social media and i found her. She looked as hot as i remembered she was a real milf now as she had young kids. I sent her a hi how are you message all i could do was wait. While i waited i found the hottest pic i could of her and did what i used to do years ago i knocked one out. A couple of days later i got a message back saying do i know you. That shocked me as i was sure she would remember me. I said who i was and how she taught me and the time i met her in the bar a few years ago. She said ok, what are you looking for? I said i just wanted to say hi. She replied i am sick of my ex students send me messages when they are drunk. I am married with a family and even if i wasnt i dont fuck my ex students.I replied i know it must be annoying but also flattering. I always wondered what would of happened that night we met a few years ago. She replied you probably would have fucked my friend she really fancied you. I said oh i dont even remember what she looked like. She said did you think i wanted you. I said i guess i did or i hoped you did. She said i dont fuck ex students and i am happily married. Goodbye

Tripod

Anyone i am not one to give up easy. I will try and fail if need be. So i set about a plan to bumping into her. First i found out what gym she worked out at and went there. She laughed when she saw me. She said hi bit that was it. Next i brought my niece to the playground to where she was with her kids. She said are you stalking me. I said no i thought you might be stalking me. She laughed and said you are cheeky. I managed to find out there was a teacher conference that she would most likely be at and booked myself a hotel. I just happened to bump into her in the hotel bar. She was with another female teacher who didnt know me. She said to me at the bar wow you dont give up do you. I said no. She said lets get this straight i will never sleep with you. She asked if i understood. I said yes. She said good now lets check this town out. We went to a few bars and we had a great laugh. She was so sexy and a great dancer. We went back to the hotel. Her friend was drunk and trying it on with me but i politely knocked her back saying i had a gf. I helped Karen get her to bed and said goodnight. She said thanks for a good night and thanks for not trying it on. I said its ok it was probably just a silly fantasy. I went back to my room sttipped to my boxers and wanked myself silly before passing out.
I woke up a few hours later with a pair of perfect tits in my face. I wondered if i was dreaming but when i looked up there was Karen. She looked incredibly hot. Her body was hotter than my imagination ever imagined. I was soon licking her beaitiful pussy. She maoned in pleasure before she wanked me and i fucked her perfect tits. I then fucked her in numerous positions and she loved it. She came twice before i shot my load on her tits. I said wow this was much better than i ever imagined. She smiled and said ya me too. She said im going back to my room to sleep. Remember what i told you and she got cleaned up and left. I was bizzing. Wow did that really happen.

Tripod

The teaching conference had finished and i saw Karen and her friend bring their bags to their car. They both drove off. I had breakfast and went back to my suite. I sat and watched tv. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door expecting housekeeping. But instead it was Karen. I said i thought you checked out. She said i have but you havent. I said do you need to go home. She said let me worry about that. She stripped off and we fucked on the couch. It was amazing and i came all over her face.

Tripod

Karen rang her husvand to say she met an old uni girlfriend and was going to go stay with her. We fucked and fucked the next two days we could not get enough of each other. She told me she always fancied me but she would never mess around with a student however that night she met me years ago she wanted me so bad. She said she was gutted i had a girlfriend. We made the most of our time together she is so hot and a great fuck. She loved fucking too and could not get enough of my cock.

Tripod

The second chick i really wanted to fcuk but never did was one of my neighbours. She was a few years younger than me and she was always sexy as hell. One night i had a party. I was 23 and had all my friends over for a piss up. My younger brother had all his mates over and some girls. They were all around 18 and hot as hell one of them was my neighbours Billie. She was a short brunette was a cheeky smile and a great arse. All the guys at the party tried it on with her and she loved the attention . She flirted with them. She flirted with me but i didnt take it too serious especially when i saw her snogging my broher.

The next afternoon when i eventually got the house cleaned up and everyone had left there was a knock on the door. It was Billie. I let her in. I said Joe just left. She said i left something behind me yesterday do you mind if i get it. I said i hope its not your virginity and laughed. She just looked at me and gave an awkward smile and said no. She came back with a bra in her hand. I laughed and said i was close. She said i waited all day for your brother to go out. I said do you regret being with him. She said no its not like that we just made out and i dont want to give him the wrong idea. She said do you mind if i smoke this here and took out a j. I said course if you dont mind sharing. She said no i dont mind.

We had a smoke and chatted. I said all the guys fancied you and your friends at the party. She said all of them. I said ya i reckon so. She said what about you. I said i am too old and you are too young. She said im 18. Your what 35? I said you cheeky bitch im 23. She said why didnt you try it on with me. I said, i dunno, i suppose i did but when i looked you were snogging my brother. She said well i came to you first. I just smiled. I joked you can leave another bra here now. She laughed no i cant and pulled a cushion over her chest. I said i was only joking you are only winding me up anyway. She said i dont have a another one on. I said i dont believe you. She got on the couch and faced sideways giving a great view of her ass in shorts and of her boobs. I said you cant tell from that. She laughed and pulled her tshirt down a little not exposing her tits. I said that proves nothing. She the pulled dowm further flashing her lovely tits and little tatoos. I said wow didnt know you had tats and tits. She said do you believe me now. I said i believe you i just want to see them again. She lifted up her top and smiled and said happy now. I said ya you have great tits. She said thanks.

She said can i pull down my top now. I said take it off. She laughed and said i shouldnt. I smirked and said you should. Her smile went to a serious face as she took off her top. I said take off your shorts i want to see if you have panties on. She said i do. I said show me then. She opened her jean buttons and took off her shorts. She looked so hot. I asked her to play with her tits for me. She did and i was now so hard. She would also cover them and i would joke your arm makes a nice bra but i like seeing them. I said take off your panties and she said you are so naughty. She lay back on the couch and gave me a little flash. I said you know you want to show me. She stood up and took down her panties exposing her perfect pussy. I said rub your clit for me. She did i was so horny now. She said show me your cock. I got it out and she said wow its so big. I said mind if i wank while i look at you. She said please. I said id love you to suck it and fuck you with it too. She rubbed her clit harder and said yes i want that too. She moved forward ready to suck my dick when the door opened. In walked my brother and said wtf. He said you are a fcuking asshole. Billie grabbed her clothes and got dressed and ran out the door. She left so quick she left her bra behind her.

Tripod

After my friend said about fucking a chick you always wanted to but didnt i couldnt stop thinking of her. I kept thinking of how i ised to see her all the time when she was my neigjbour to now not at all. I had a dream that she came visit me in uni

Tripod

There was a chick I knew when younger called Kate with that huge tits that all the guys fancied. She would study alot and rarely went out. So there was never an opportunity to crack onto her. Any guy that tried at was told politely that she had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend was supposedly a sports star from town but none of us belived he existed and it was just an excuse to knock us back. That was until one night she brought him to the nightclub. All the girls were so jealous of her and all the guys now knew they had no chance. No one harrassed or hit on her anymore.
One night she in the club. It is a sunday night and the club is quiet. She barely drank but tonight she is tipsy. Her bf isnt there and she is dancing full on with an older guy. The guy is a real scumbag. She was at the bar talking to the guy and he was getting her to drink shots. He went to the toilet. I went to talk to her. I said what are you doing with that guy. She said just chatting. I said he will get you drunk and then take advantage. She said i can look after myself. I said its up to you. I said where your bf. She said who cares he is a cheating asshole.
She said have you any smokes i said ya come with me. In the smoking area we went around the back. We couldnt be seen by other smokers. When we out there the older asshole came out he was chatting to his friend. He was bragging to his friend how he was going to fuck Kates brains out and that she was gagging for it. She just looked at me open mouthed and whispered what an asshole. When he left she said can you get me out of here. I knew one of the bouncers and said can you let us out by the smoking area. We laughed as we made our escape.

Tripod

We laughed all the way until she stopped and kissed me. I was shocked and she said i always wanted to do that. I smiled and said me too. She said i am staying at my friends house want to come in?

Tripod

She was sleeping on her friends couch. We were both horny as fcuk when we got in. She was sucking my dick before I even had my jeans off. I then ate her pussy before she said fcuk me. I slid my cock into her tight pussy and it felt so good. I started fcuking her nice and hard. I knew she was a little drunk so I said are you on the pill. She said no. Haven't you got a condom. I said no. She said don't fcuking stop. I pulled out of her and said as much as i want to fcuk you i don't want to knock you up. She said i dont care i need your cock. I said You Might feel different in the morning. She said does anal hurt. I said not if you do it right. I said want to try. She said ya i need you in me. I slid my cock into her tight ass and she moaned in pleasure. She really got into it and was riding me hard. She grunted and moaned. It was an amazing fuck. She came a couple of times before i shot my load all over her face. She said you better leave and I went home with the biggest smile. The next time i saw her she blanked me and i heard soon after she was soon back with her bf.

Tripod

I was back visiting my parents one evening when i saw a brunette chick walking a dog in the distance. I looked out the window as she got closer. I could see clearly it was Billie. I hadnt seen her in a few years and she looked as hot as the last time i saw her. I asked my parenets was Billie visiting her parents and they said she is moving abroad in a few days. They said she has had some issues with drugs. My mum said she always was a wild one. I just smirked to myself.
After a while i saw her sneak out and jump the wall. I went out and jumped the same wall. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw someone was there until she realised it was me. She said what are you doing here old man. I said i saw you jump the wall i reckoned you had gone for a smoke. She showed me the spliff she had hid. I said you havent changed. She said you have you are showing your age. I said cheeky bitch. She laughed.
I said fancy smoking somewhere more private. She said ya that would be cool. As long as you dont hit on me old man. I have a partner now. I said no worries lets just chill. Billie got into my car and i drove back to my place.

Tripod

After a few smokes we chatted about the time we almost fucked. I said i often think about that day. She said i forgot it ever happened. She said its not going to happen today. I said thats ok. I was secretly disappointed. I went for a pee and when i came back she was completely naked. I thought wow what a body. She had more curves now. She said get your clothes off i want to suck you cock and i stripped off as quick as i could. The following pics will show you what happened.