• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SUGGEST SCENE] Female cuckhold scenes

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
There has been plenty of scenes where a husband or bf watches her partner getting fucked, i am just wondering if there any hot scenes where the role is reversed. The babe likes seeing her fella fuck other women.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I honestly don't think you're ever going to find anything. Unless it's on kink.com or some other SM / BD / BDSM website ...
There has been plenty of scenes where a husband or bf watches her partner getting fucked, i am just wondering if there any hot scenes where the role is reversed. The babe likes seeing her fella fuck other women.
That's pretty much what it comes down to. I haven't seen the lady get put into a cage, or be tied down with wrist and ankle restraints and then having to be subjected to watching her husband or boyfriend make love to other women.

I could recommend a good site off the cherrypimps network where the guy gets put down and is humiliated. It's called cucked.xxx. Marcelo, Damien Thorne and Corey Chaplin play the nerdy and awkward husbands and boyfriends. They are always the subject of ridicule and humiliation.

Though, one day, I would like to have Marcelo strike back and get his revenge! -- Haha -- Have his pretty and naughty wife get tied up and be put into a locked cage and then he can bring back three hot and sexy babes to the house to do the love making too. Is that ever going to happen? Nah. But it makes for good fantasy. : )

Last edited:

usman19

Perhaps maybe i have given the wrong description but i mean also like having a woman generally watch another couple do it for example the Vixen scene last week with Vicki Chase and Athena Palameno.

Athena didn't do much besides bj and she sat and watched the action

usman19

4her2c

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Who is the babe that was sitting and watching in this?
The blonde? Well that's Kayla Kayden. The brunette? That's Mindi Mink. The guy is Mick Blue. The Tushy scene is called "Gape for My Husband"

Kayla_Mindi_Mick.JPG

Yes and as 4Her2c says they refer to it in the comments field as a cuckqueen scene.

Last edited: