• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite type of nipples?

Nubiles

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Are you a nipple person? What are you favorite types? Puffy, long, small? What are other names for different nipples??

wistasse

Would take a bullet for Freeones
the pancake areola is probably my least favorite. the puffy, or tuberous, is very nice. though my favorite would have to be the 'corker', you know the kind you could stop up a wine bottle with. "you'll poke your eye out, kid"

Nubiles

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
the pancake areola is probably my least favorite. the puffy, or tuberous, is very nice. though my favorite would have to be the 'corker', you know the kind you could stop up a wine bottle with. "you'll poke your eye out, kid"

LOL - I don't think I have ever heard it called that. I LIKE IT!!

thatbigsecret

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod
http://www.freexcafe.com/erotica/ddg/fpovm4/pics/photo16.php

These are a great example. I really dig not too freakishly big, but enough to suck them properly :D What would you call them Wistasse or Nubiles?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.freexcafe.com/erotica/ddg/fpovm4/pics/photo16.php

These are a great example. I really dig not too freakishly big, but enough to suck them properly :D What would you call them Wistasse or Nubiles?

wistasse

Would take a bullet for Freeones
i have no idea. Goldilocks? not too big, not too small but just right. that is a fine example thatbigsecret!

BeachJerk

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This hits "My" spot and i would pay top $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to see them ERECT!!!!

i-got-the-blues_4k53.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
I like PUFFY nipples. :)

Name: Abby Model
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 1, 091 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Modeling & Ass Spreading Video

Abby is an 18 year old amateur teen that works at a sub sandwich restaurant. I went inside to purchase a sub sandwich and this sexy teen
was the person to take my order! I instantly took the opportunity to speak with her about my amateur nude modeling website, while she
continued to prepare my sandwich. Since business was so slow that night, I was actually able to speak with her for about 30 minutes, with
nobody else even around! She had a lot of questions about the modeling, and was even a little hesitant at first about getting naked on the
internet for everyone in the world to see, but as we continued to speak with each other, this amateur teen finally told me that she would be
willing to try the amateur nude modeling! Watch this 18 year old amateur teen strip down and model nude for you!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen.html

BeachJerk

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
www.BeachJerk.com/home

Beautiful brunette sunbathing topless on the beach in the canary islands - Is she looking at me or just smiling at everyone?

faking-it.Still001.jpg