• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eat her Ass (Ass Licking Pics)

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Adriana from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Pictures: 300 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Adriana and I am 18 years old. How did I become a model for the site? My friend works as a self employed home repairman. About one week ago, he told me that he had been working on a house.
He was laying down wooden flooring all throughout the home. He told me that the guy that owns the house (Ray) shoots nude models and my friend wanted me to go over there with him to speak with Ray
about modeling for his site! I've never done anything like that before but I didn't think that there was any harm in going over there, so I went with him over to Rays house the next morning. Ray showed me
his site and told me that he would love to shoot me sometime! I thought about it and called Ray back the next day to tell him that I would do the nude modeling! I didn't plan on doing anything sexual but
after the modeling shoot, Ray asked me if I would let him smell and lick my asshole....while he jerked off his dick! WTF? Um, that's kinda gross Ray. But whatever. If he really wants to lick my ass, I will let
him lick my fucking ass! LOL!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/adriana-gets-butthole-sucked.html

john98868

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
2P5g3.jpg